BY RITZ

• Good but too cheesy still good if you like strong savor and cheese1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever put cream cheese on these! Yum (:7 Answers
  • Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?26 Answers
Ritz Crackers
  • "these good good with tuna, peanut butter, cookie butter, cheese and ham or whatever my kids and husband can think of !" in 8 reviews
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Nabisco® Ritz Original Crackers are delicious. Love to eat just by themselves, or with peanut butter or cheese. I also like to crumble these up on top of casseroles for that extra crunch. We buy and consume these almost weekly. We have started stuffing a creme mixture between two crackers, and dipping them in chocolate. Talk about perfect salty, and sweet!
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
These are salty and crunchy. They are very delicious in your mouth. It is also good to eat it with a crab salad on top. It is so great with anything. You can make Ritz crackers into peanut butter sandwiches, or even Nutella sandwiches for savory and sweet. I like to just eat it by itself as a snack. Great either way!
Christina N.
spokane
I love these. They're so versatile! I sandwich peanut butter between two crackers, then cover the whole thing in melted chocolate for a salty sweet dessert. My husband loves eating them with cheese and salami. They're also fantastic plain. Rich and buttery, we always have some in the pantry.
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Foodie Expert
Before I went gluten free, these were my favorite crackers. They were buttery, salty, and were great on their own and with a topping. I like the bright red packaging as it caught your eye. There are healthier options, but they are still yummy. I wish they would come out with gluten free crackers!
Miranda A.
Indio, CA
I love these crackers for snacks or to eat alone with a soup. They are the best when I'm craving for a snack or my kids are wanting a snack I usually give them a couple of these with a little slice of cheese and turkey. It should be everyone's go to snack especially when you are on the go!
Tori A.
Williamsburg
I love Ritz Crackers!!! Very crunchy and an exquisite amount of salt. Could not be more of a perfect cracker at such an affordable price. These exceeded my expectations. Expeditious. Love me a good cracker
Jordan S.
Kennewick, WA
Who doesn't love Ritz? They always sound underwhelming when I think about eating them, but when i do i end up enjoying them a lot more than I anticipated. I usually eat them plain, but occasionally I will have them with melted brie or laughing cow cheese. They are amazing on their own.
Taylor H.
These are delicious. The versatility of these crackers make them very appealing. They pair well with anything from peanut butter to cassaroles. I always keep an extra large box in my pantry. I do not know of any cons to these crackers, they look great, taste great, and are affordable.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
These crackers are very tasty and I find myself reaching for them often; once I start, I often go through the entire stack.  They are a bit too salty for my taste, though.  And obviously not exactly super healthy, with the low fiber content and high sodium.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
These are the classic crackers that I grew up with. These crackers are so buttery and delicious. These are delicious by themselves or dipped into things. I love these crackers! I would reccomend these to anyone who wants a classic cracker for any meal.
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
Besides cheese and pepperoni what can I eat these with?
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
How do YOU eat these? I sometimes add cheese or peanut butter. Yum!
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
Has anyone ever put cream cheese on these! Yum (:
Camelia B.
Good but too cheesy still good if you like strong savor and cheese