BY RITZ-CARLTON

• I've always heard that the Ritz-Carlton was a great hotel...11 Answers
  • I have always heard great things about this hotel and of ...18 Answers
  • What is the average price per night? 20 Answers
Ritz-Carlton
  • "Always a wonderful experience when you stay, The Ritz-Carlton offers beautiful surroundings, exceptional customer service, great service as well as a variety of amenities." in 9 reviews
Ruthie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at Isla Verde Puerto Rico Ritz Carlton and it was an amazing experience. Since you get there to check in they welcome you with a Guava mimosa and then everything is just perfect, the customer service, the room is comfortable and clean, I loved the pool and the beach they treat you as a queen!! Before you check out if you want to stay at the pool or beach they they lend you a room to bath and get dressed!!! It is wonderful I recommended a 100 %.
Lauren I.
Katy, TX
I love the ritz! I stayed at the one in the Caymans and it was the best trip ever. The beaches are beautiful and being able to relax on the beach and have someone bring you stuff was awesome ! The rooms were really nice as well and I can’t wait to go back this summer
Gina K.
spring, tx
Seamless. They silently work in the background. I didn’t have to call for an address change. They already knew. So weird.

Enjoy the automatic Gold Status and the perks of Club lounge access and free high speed internet when you stay at a Marriott property. The annual fee is around $400 but it’s worth it.

The very heavy black card definitely makes an impression when you pay. If you’re going to a power lunch. This is the card to pull out.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Wonderful upscale hotel. I have stayed at the one in Maui, Hawaii. It is breathtaking and truly top notch. The rooms and amenities are par none. You pay for what you get at this hotel.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love the Ritz? This is by far my favorite hotel chain. Part of the Marriott family, you can get lots of points for staying here. The service is always better at a Ritz. My favorite thing to do is go to the Spa and check out their services! The Ritz Amelia Island is especially spectacular and I highly recommend it.
Karen V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love this place it's beautiful the service is beyond excellent also the rooms are up to par and they really are attentive to their guest they even gave us a more convenient check out time
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very good hotel when I went there in 2015 when barrack Obama was president they had pillows in the room that he signed plus they had complimentary coffee that was very good and very classy and high end so if you want a amazing Marriott hotel go to the Ritz Carlton in Washington dc
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotels. Definitely overpriced but I have the credit card, so there are a lot of great benefits. I will say that some of their locations are way better than others, so consistency is definitely lacking. Still always a nice stay though.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA
Long review, but worth the read!
Background: we travelled with 2 small children under 3. Family of 4- celebrated 3 birthdays!

First- as soon we pulled up to valet we were greeted with exciting warm welcomings! Great 1st impression

2nd- staff walked us from valet to check in and as we were checking in she brought back cold towels, slushies for all of us AND she brought back the kids slushies in nonbreakable cups (winning!), then she dragged in a wagon full of toys for the kiddies to choose a toy from! They were so excited for this.

3rd- during check in they asked a lot of questions such as names, are we celebrating anything, etc.... hello, THEY UPGRADED OUR ROOMS!

4th- they allowed us to do early check in! Check in is 4pm, but we around 1pm.

5th- as soon as we arrived to our rooms there was a gift for the kids (beach toys), and a special birthday surprise- 3 cards signed by the employees, 3 mini cakes, balloons, chocolates, and even a SCAVENGER HUNT for the kids! Seriously, so sweet!

6th- room service can TWICE a day! Can't beat that!

7th- valet, customer service, basically all employees remembers our names (including the children's names)

8th-kitchenette, fridge, freezer, microwave, and ocean view

Lastly, they provide beach towels/bags and unlimited complimentary water bottles.

Staff here at the ritz were AMAZING! This is why they are a 5 star hotel. We felt so relaxed (as relaxes as we could get with 2 small children - ha!)
Dynea P.
Kissimmee, FL
This hotel is by far the best hotel I’ve been to. This is always the first choice to go to when I travel. The service is amazing and I feel at home. The rooms are gorgeous and the beaches are a dream. The hotel is beautiful and I will definitely go again and again.
Patti L.
Is this really worth the money
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ijvybcjmvxr
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
I've heard a lot of good things but has anyone has a bad experience ?
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
Have you had a better experience at the ritz-Carlton or at the four seasons?
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Does this hotel really live up to its hype??