BY RITZ-CARLTON

• I've always heard that the Ritz-Carlton was a great hotel...11 Answers
  • I have always heard great things about this hotel and of ...18 Answers
  • What is the average price per night? 20 Answers
Ritz-Carlton
  • "Always a wonderful experience when you stay, The Ritz-Carlton offers beautiful surroundings, exceptional customer service, great service as well as a variety of amenities." in 9 reviews
Cristina G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As a former hotel designer, for a brand hotel (not a boutique, stand alone), no one does luxury like the Ritz. I mean, their own name mean luxurious and glamours. I never had the chance to design one but was fortunate to stay in one. I felt like a Queen (and they treat you like a Queen)!

Everything is just beautiful to the decor, high thread count sheets, cotton towels, luxury products, turn down service, the restaurants in the hotels, the bar...the quality is always 5 stars and above.

Some Ritz now have residential units attached to the hotel; my city does. Even though residents have separate entrance, it’s nice to be able to meet a mix of people: visitors and locals. I like to go to their bar for happy hour. You can also find a few celebrities there since our city is now a big filming hub.
Dainelys R.
Naples
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hands down Amazing!!!! I have recently stayed at Amelia Island, Key Biscayne, Aruba, Naples, Sarasota, Coconut Grove, Washington DC properties and they are all equally AMAZING!!!! While each property has unique characteristics and adapt to local flavors, they are all top tier properties with service to match.😍
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I just love staying at The Ritz Carlton. I try to stay whenever my Family goes on vacation. I love the fact that they’re Pet Friendly too. We took our dog with us on one vacation and they had a wonderful Welcome basket for her. It had treats , a few toys and a dog bowl. I loved the fact that they welcomed her. Their service was excellent and they really cater to your every need. I don’t have to say my preferences anymore because after the first visit reservations have them and then they know them and call you by your name. I love the little things. The Spa is just wonderful too.
Christina E.
Notre Dame
Absolutely fell in love with my room and bed but was disappointed with the staff. They came off as very snooty and stuck-up, which I had hoped wasn’t the way they actually were but unfortunately I was wrong.
Isabella P.
South Barrington
We stayed at the ritz Carlton in dana point durning spring break, and the whole trip was enjoyable. The staff really goes above and beyond! My mother had lost her drivers license in our rental car and the valet guys were more then willing to spend an extra ten minutes trying to find it for her, just so she would stop stressing out and enjoy her vacation.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this hotel. From the amazing rooms to the customer service. They serve you champagne when you get your room and they treat you like royalty. It’s such a great experience to stay in a hotel like this! Everyone should stay in a Ritz- Carlton at least once in their life!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very good hotel when I went there in 2015 when barrack Obama was president they had pillows in the room that he signed plus they had complimentary coffee that was very good and very classy and high end so if you want a amazing Marriott hotel go to the Ritz Carlton in Washington dc
Lauren I.
College Sta, TX
I love the ritz! I stayed at the one in the Caymans and it was the best trip ever. The beaches are beautiful and being able to relax on the beach and have someone bring you stuff was awesome ! The rooms were really nice as well and I can’t wait to go back this summer
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotels. Definitely overpriced but I have the credit card, so there are a lot of great benefits. I will say that some of their locations are way better than others, so consistency is definitely lacking. Still always a nice stay though.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA
Long review, but worth the read!
Background: we travelled with 2 small children under 3. Family of 4- celebrated 3 birthdays!

First- as soon we pulled up to valet we were greeted with exciting warm welcomings! Great 1st impression

2nd- staff walked us from valet to check in and as we were checking in she brought back cold towels, slushies for all of us AND she brought back the kids slushies in nonbreakable cups (winning!), then she dragged in a wagon full of toys for the kiddies to choose a toy from! They were so excited for this.

3rd- during check in they asked a lot of questions such as names, are we celebrating anything, etc.... hello, THEY UPGRADED OUR ROOMS!

4th- they allowed us to do early check in! Check in is 4pm, but we around 1pm.

5th- as soon as we arrived to our rooms there was a gift for the kids (beach toys), and a special birthday surprise- 3 cards signed by the employees, 3 mini cakes, balloons, chocolates, and even a SCAVENGER HUNT for the kids! Seriously, so sweet!

6th- room service can TWICE a day! Can't beat that!

7th- valet, customer service, basically all employees remembers our names (including the children's names)

8th-kitchenette, fridge, freezer, microwave, and ocean view

Lastly, they provide beach towels/bags and unlimited complimentary water bottles.

Staff here at the ritz were AMAZING! This is why they are a 5 star hotel. We felt so relaxed (as relaxes as we could get with 2 small children - ha!)
Patti L.
Is this really worth the money
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ijvybcjmvxr
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
I've heard a lot of good things but has anyone has a bad experience ?
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Have you had a better experience at the ritz-Carlton or at the four seasons?
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Does this hotel really live up to its hype??