RITZ Bits Crackers Cheese

by Ritz

#12 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

Why are these so good and how long have they been out?
Do they have any other flavors?
Existen las Ritz de queso blanco?
Start your review of RITZ Bits Crackers Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They are a great snack item.” in 1 review
“These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol.” in 1 review
Norwalk, OH
These are such a good snack. Its cheese and crackers that you dont have to assemble! It's a really good on the go snack Good size for small kids as well. Ritz is always a good buttery cracker. This isnt something we always have in the pantry, but we buy it every now and then. I love it for car trips!
Mokane
Ritz bits will forever be one of our favorite snacks! Both the peanut butter and the cheese varieties are staples in our pantry and are perfect for little hands and on the go snacks. I keep a box at work and we're always throwing these in lunchboxes, toolboxes, and sports bags!
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love ritz?! But ritz sandwiches filled with cheese?! Yes please! I love these they’re the only thing better than original ritz and the peanut butter variety is also another favorite. Definitely recommend everyone keeping these in their kitchen!
Texarkana , TX
The Ritz cheese crackers are the bomb Diggy dot-com. They are very affordable, and good as ever when you need a snack. I am a repeat consumer. I just love the Ritz products, and I will definitely recommend this to others. They are the best of the best.
Stamford , CT
I grew up eating these and one thing I notice is I never out grew them they still give me the same joy and cheese and cracker are the perfect snack to me! I will be repurchasing. Look for coupons or when they are on sale it’s the best time to rack up
Collegeville
These are one of my favorite snacks! They are great for on the go with no mess and are bite size. I have loved these ever since I was little, they are a timeless snack. Not necessarily the healthiest snack but everything is fine in moderation.
Purchased at: Safeway
What’s better than ritz and cheese, the cracker is buttery and salty, and cheddar cheese. Great smack, easy to eat half a box though! Sometimes I buy the peanut butter ritz and mix them up, peanut butter on their own is not as good.
Hilton, NY
Oh my gosh, I wish the sandwiches were regular Ritz size, but I still love these so much. The cheese is reminiscent of canned spray cheese, which I personally love. And the crackers are crunchy. I could eat the whole box!
Westland, MI
RITZ Bits Crackers Cheese uploaded by Wendy J.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Me encantan estas galletas, como snake son excelentes y te sacan de cualquier apuro. Las compré por un dólar en Dólar Tree. Lo único es que traen muy poco. Pero me encantan estas galletas. Las recomiendo para snacks
i love these. i try to buy at least two boxes at a time. i have been know to eat about two to three packs at a time. it never seems like there is enough in the snack packs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...