Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers uploaded by heavan o.Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers uploaded by Claire R.

BY RITZ

Ritz 7.1 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mike D.
These were amazing ! I just wish there were more in the bag. They are addictive! Definitely love them but they kinda rip you off with how much you get in the bag. Definitely would recommend it. The price isn't too bad. When they first debuted they were everywhere now they are more difficult to find.
Jill S.
We're big fans of original Ritz at our house, so we were excited to try these thin crisps--they're like a chip but a slightly different texture that makes them unique and so delicious. Perfect for dipping!
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
I like that the chips are very light and crispy. They are not as buttery in taste like typical Ritz crackers. I was hoping that the sea salt variation would reflect the bowl of sea salt on the packaging and have salt crystals sprinkled on the chips as opposed to a dusting of salt. The salt taste is a little overwhelming.

Aside from the salt, the crisps are pretty good. They are a good pairing with dips. The bag costs around $3 or $4 and can be found at any local grocery store.
Claire R.
Woodsboro, MD
These are great! I love that they're baked and not fried, and the taste is great. The sea salt adds a nice bite & it's perfect for when you want a salty snack but don't want to eat a bunch of greasy chips! Tastes good with cheese too.
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
I love those new thin ritz crackers. They are light and crunchy. Great for a snack on the go or at home. I like them for dipping or just plain. They are really well paired with cheeses or hummus. Delicious!
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these for when I'm craving chips since they are light and not greasy, but wow, they weren't kidding when they say sea salt. The first one I had felt like I swallowed salt water. After a couple though I really enjoyed them.
Beth B.
Foodie Expert
I love these! My favorite is the salt and vinegar. Great crispy texture that is different than a chip but still satisfies that chip craving. About average price for this type of product. I will continue to repurchase.
Erin H.
Davenport , IA
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I was so surprised how much I liked these. I would rather have these than chips. They are a bit pricey but I'd rather reach for these than something more fattening when I'm at the grocery store.
heavan o.
Someone please explain to me how I hate Ritz crackers but I can eat a bag of these in one sitting??? (Oops) seriously I can't eat them fast enough. So thin, light, crunchy and delicious!!
Carmela C.
Foodie Expert
I was introduced with these cracker chips by a freebie Friday download at my local Kroger store. And these are amazing, I would like to try all the other flavors by Ritz. ­čĹŹ­čĹŹ