Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers uploaded by heavan o.Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers uploaded by Claire R.

BY RITZ

Ritz 7.1 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Aujha A.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
I like that the chips are very light and crispy. They are not as buttery in taste like typical Ritz crackers. I was hoping that the sea salt variation would reflect the bowl of sea salt on the packaging and have salt crystals sprinkled on the chips as opposed to a dusting of salt. The salt taste is a little overwhelming.

Aside from the salt, the crisps are pretty good. They are a good pairing with dips. The bag costs around $3 or $4 and can be found at any local grocery store.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Salisbury, NC
These are great! I love that they're baked and not fried, and the taste is great. The sea salt adds a nice bite & it's perfect for when you want a salty snack but don't want to eat a bunch of greasy chips! Tastes good with cheese too.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
I love these for when I'm craving chips since they are light and not greasy, but wow, they weren't kidding when they say sea salt. The first one I had felt like I swallowed salt water. After a couple though I really enjoyed them.
Beth B.
Beth B.
I love these! My favorite is the salt and vinegar. Great crispy texture that is different than a chip but still satisfies that chip craving. About average price for this type of product. I will continue to repurchase.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Davenport
These are delicious! I was so surprised how much I liked these. I would rather have these than chips. They are a bit pricey but I'd rather reach for these than something more fattening when I'm at the grocery store.
Alena M.
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love those new thin ritz crackers. They are light and crunchy. Great for a snack on the go or at home. I like them for dipping or just plain. They are really well paired with cheeses or hummus. Delicious!
heavan o.
heavan o.
Someone please explain to me how I hate Ritz crackers but I can eat a bag of these in one sitting??? (Oops) seriously I can't eat them fast enough. So thin, light, crunchy and delicious!!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
I was introduced with these cracker chips by a freebie Friday download at my local Kroger store. And these are amazing, I would like to try all the other flavors by Ritz. 👍👍
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
LOVE THESE. My mother in law got me HOOKED. I love these chips to death. They're so darn good & tasty and so much better than regular chips.
Neen B.
Neen B.
These are pretty good. Not too heavy so you can enjoy as you please. A bit on the salty side but definitely still worth it.