Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers uploaded by Claire R.Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers uploaded by heavan o.

BY RITZ

Ritz 7.1 oz see more...

Aujha A.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
I like that the chips are very light and crispy. They are not as buttery in taste like typical Ritz crackers. I was hoping that the sea salt variation would reflect the bowl of sea salt on the packaging and have salt crystals sprinkled on the chips as opposed to a dusting of salt. The salt taste is a little overwhelming.

Aside from the salt, the crisps are pretty good. They are a good pairing with dips. The bag costs around $3 or $4 and can be found at any local grocery store.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Woodsboro, MD
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
These are great! I love that they're baked and not fried, and the taste is great. The sea salt adds a nice bite & it's perfect for when you want a salty snack but don't want to eat a bunch of greasy chips! Tastes good with cheese too.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
I love these for when I'm craving chips since they are light and not greasy, but wow, they weren't kidding when they say sea salt. The first one I had felt like I swallowed salt water. After a couple though I really enjoyed them.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Davenport
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
These are delicious! I was so surprised how much I liked these. I would rather have these than chips. They are a bit pricey but I'd rather reach for these than something more fattening when I'm at the grocery store.
Alena M.
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
I love those new thin ritz crackers. They are light and crunchy. Great for a snack on the go or at home. I like them for dipping or just plain. They are really well paired with cheeses or hummus. Delicious!
heavan o.
heavan o.
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
Someone please explain to me how I hate Ritz crackers but I can eat a bag of these in one sitting??? (Oops) seriously I can't eat them fast enough. So thin, light, crunchy and delicious!!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
I was introduced with these cracker chips by a freebie Friday download at my local Kroger store. And these are amazing, I would like to try all the other flavors by Ritz. 👍👍
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Saint John, NB
Review for: Ritz 7.1 oz, Crackers
My new fav snack. Salt & vinegar flavour is so good. Very airy and crispy. Lots of flavour and priced well. Purchased mine at Walmart.