Rituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer uploaded by Leora T.Rituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer uploaded by Lindsey H.Rituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer uploaded by Leora T.

BY RITUEL DE FILLE

Rare Light Luminizer: Inspired by extraordinary light phenomena, each shade imparts an ethereal glow—with a highlight that subtly shifts and transforms to reveal a remarkable depth of color.

Every Rituel de Fille product is obsessively formulated in-house with the smallest number of ingredients possible.
Each carefully-selected pigment, oil and wax has a purpose—we use nothing extraneous and avoid fillers.

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Rare Light Luminizer in shade Ghost Light by rituel de fille is the opalescent cream highlighter you didn’t know you’ve been looking for! Transitioning from a pale-pink to a violet-blue color, this shade is absolutely stunning.

I like using this cream highlighter (as opposed to a powder highlighter) on days where I am wanting a highlight that looks more natural. The Ghost Light highlighter blends out so easily with your fingers/a beauty blender & absolutely melts into you skin. It looks incredibly natural on the skin, and can be as subtle or as blinding as you wish.

Packaged in a convenient mirrored-compact, this product is super easy to use on the go. This product is also multi-purpose! It can be used as a highlighter of course, but also as an eye shadow or a lip topper. I purchased mine at the detox market!

This cream highlighter is:
Phthalate free
Sulfate free
Talc free
Leora T.
Love love love this this glowy versatile product. The lit-from-within-effect is so real with these beautifully iridescent creams that glide so smoothly onto eyes or cheeks. This photo is of Ghost Light, Solaris and Lunaris. Each have unique tones and undertones. Ghost light is the more subtle of the three and my favorite highlighter right now, feels like nothing else, so smooth but not greasy. Love the dewy looks I have achieved w the help of this product. I want to try even more colors. 🙌💫🧖🏼‍♀️ I also love that this brand offers a sampler of their products which I highly recommend before investing in a full size, because their return policy is pretty strict. You can get 5 small samples for a decent price from their website and they ship very quickly. Great witchy brand to watch for🔮
Katherine G.
gulfprot
Absolutely adore this product! One of my favs! So easy to apply❤ ️ once I get in the sun it shines so bright! It’ll shine for hours! Peach is my fav! Love it so much! I recommend this to everyone that wants to shine!
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This looks like it would be beautiful I would love to try it out!! Anyone know where you can purchase it from??
Anita C.
This is my first time trying this brand an let me start by saying the smell is DIVINE. The colour is this beautiful shimmering gold and it compliments my warm medium to tan skin tone really nicely. I'm thinking of trying Phosphene or Solaris next. Definitely would repurchase from this brand again.
🌸fafa F.
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Roxana V.
Me gusta muchoo, se ve muy bien!! Me encantaría poder probarlo y compartirlo con mis amigas !! Es bueno??
Cierra K.
Opelousas , LA
What is this is it a highlighter ?
Carey C.
This looks really pretty! Would love to try it!
Kimberley P.
St. John’s , NL
The name of this product really intrigues me. I definitely want to give it a try!! Is this sold at Sephora?
Ashley E.