BY RITUALS

Facial mask for radiant skin. A refreshing cream mask rich in revitalizing extracts such as Tibetan roseroot and papaya. Use once or twice a week. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daze V.
Daze V.
Disclaimer: Only had a sample of this product, so my review its only based on one try.

Review: This product was a solid 6/10 for me. I did not enjoy the smell it's was something I do not want on my skin. I actual claims of this I would say it's going to reflect how your skin takes it. My skin I did not see anything special. My ELF Cleaner I feel does the same for me.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
Not the best I've tried but definitely leaves me feeling fresh and new , I recommend it to anyone who needs a good mask
Rusna B.
Rusna B.
London
Excellent on the skin. I use alot of face masks and this was one of a kind. Left my skin very plump and cushiony smooth. It was a little over my budget but was worth it i suppose. Will definitely purchase in future and maybe explore their brand a bit more.