BY RITUALS

Facial mask for radiant skin. A refreshing cream mask rich in revitalizing extracts such as Tibetan roseroot and papaya. Use once or twice a week. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daze V.
Disclaimer: Only had a sample of this product, so my review its only based on one try.

Review: This product was a solid 6/10 for me. I did not enjoy the smell it's was something I do not want on my skin. I actual claims of this I would say it's going to reflect how your skin takes it. My skin I did not see anything special. My ELF Cleaner I feel does the same for me.
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
Not the best I've tried but definitely leaves me feeling fresh and new , I recommend it to anyone who needs a good mask
Räven s.
I don’t have a lot to say about this mask, I feel fresh and clean and awake after product application. I like to use this after a warm evening shower.
I bought it in Sweden’s Rituals store. My tube is almost half way through but I could consider buying it again
Liliana B.
Montijo
This is my favourite brand of skincare, I have so many things from Rituals! I hope you start to use it because you will adore it!
If you have something to say about rituals, let me know!

_uniponeygus
Rusna B.
London
Excellent on the skin. I use alot of face masks and this was one of a kind. Left my skin very plump and cushiony smooth. It was a little over my budget but was worth it i suppose. Will definitely purchase in future and maybe explore their brand a bit more.