BY RITUALS

Ultra caring hand lotion. Natural allantoine and sweet almond oil leaves hands feeling velvety soft. Works in combination with Indian rose which gives this lotion its lovely fragrance. Quickly absorbed into the skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kerri A.
Whitman, MA
Rituals ultra caring hand lotion works great. This product has a scent that is not to strong. I use this every morning after a shower on my hands then a couple of times throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product!Rituals Ultra Caring Hand Lotion
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I've used this hand lotion a few times from a friend and I absolutely love it. It leaves my hands silky smooth. I can feel a difference in my hands after I use it. It is a great product to try.
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
I love my hands looking so pretty. I can't stand when my hands look rough and ashy. This does wonders to them. Makes my hands look beautiful. It also makes them so soft.
Mousmi D.
Love the smell of the lotion. Very moisturizing and feels soft and smooth on skin. I have noticed a big difference since I have started using it.
Catlin E.
Somerville, AL
B sj I. X. I. Snskdici. S skaocu y h. U hj kk. Kkkh gggyuio okmssss DD c c c c d d d c s sbcj is. Aaldufbfbc c. Hhjiisux DD bsnwjdidud jxhzja sc
Justine A.
This is the best hand cream. It isn't greasy at all. It is really moisturizing and smells really good.
Gissele S.
Gainesville, GA
My hand get very dry sometimes and this really just moisturize my hand removes dryness.
Daisy B.
Leicester, Leicester
This is lovely. One of my favourite scents! It is quite thin and i prefer the small hand creams but it beautiful as a lotion after you've washed your hands to keep hydrated
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This product exceeded my expectations. It left my hands feeling very soft, not greasy. It had a great sent of mandarin and mint that worked together perfectly but didn't overwhelm my senses. It felt more high-end than I expected for it's price point. I would definitely recommend this for people who like natural scents.
Nisrine K.
This hand lotion is amazing, people often ask me why my hands are so soft. Well this is my little secret, keep them moistrized!