Rituals Tiny Baby Hair and Body Wash uploaded by Maryam D.Rituals Tiny Baby Hair and Body Wash uploaded by Ena B.

BY RITUALS

Ultra mild and soothing cleanser for baby's skin and hair. Gentle cleansing for beautifully soft, clean and shiny hair. Sweet almond oil and soothing rice milk provide extra mild and soft skin care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Light and delicate on a baby's sensitive skin and hair. It really leaves them clean and smelling fresh." in 3 reviews
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Best product I've bought for my self, it made me feel refreshed and brand new, I've applied it before work and to bed and both times I felt like I was just pampered. It's great pricing and I definitely recommend it!!
Paula C.
It's supper soft and it smells pretty well, it's perfect for when you have dry skin, I love the fragrance that it has, and I would buy it again , I'm reloj satisfied with it and i recommend it
Ali D.
New York
This brand makes you feel amazing I recommend this brand and would use any of their products
Stefania T.
Hamilton
Me gustan los productos completos, en par de ocasiones lo utilice, y me gusto su propuesta, sin embargo el 2 en uno para mi es difícil de elegir.
Tiffany W.
I use this on my 18 month old and I love it. It has never broke him out and he has sensitive skin and it makes him so soft. Love it.
Ashlynn H.
Anderson, SC
This body wash was absolutely amazing> I suggest it. You should go buy it today. It will definitely do you good later on.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys. I'm sure that the company has to do. But, I will have a good day. it is. it will be our last meeting.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Katt H.
This is great for hair wash and body wash!! My friends said it was good for me so idek
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!