Rituals Tiny Baby Gift Set

A pampering package for every baby. Create a special moment and enjoy the soothing ritual together. Contains a hair and body wash, softening bath oil and a gentle body lotion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Tiny Baby Gift Set!
2 years agoWest Point, MS
This is awesome if you want to get a taste of all the sweet and fresh thing you can get out of this brand. Rituals is a great product that everyone should try. Some can be pricey but if you look in the right places you and get it at a great deal. Don't be afraid to try it!
2 years agoEpping Essex
I had this bought for my baby as a gift. I absolutely love it. The miniatures are easy to take everywhere with me or can be used at home. They smell absolutely amazing on my newborn which everyone compliments. My newborn suffered with milk spots on his cheeks quite a lot. The oil cleared them within a couple of hours. There are not many oils you can use on your baby's face when they are young. This product is organic and natural so perfect from any age. A must buy. I will continue to buy the larger bottles when they run out. The oil has lasted for ages even though I use it daily.
2 years ago
Love this product smells lush recommend 100% was bought as a gift for me and am really pleased to have found this