BY RITUALS

Ultra mild and softening body lotion specially developed for babies. Soothes and softens baby's skin. Sweet almond oil and soothing rice milk provide extra mild and soft skin care. see more...

Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
Smells good. Does the job. Moisturizes my skin. Not too oily or sticky. Gentle on the skin. Hard to find sometimes. Not found everywhere. Good price. Very affordable. I'd buy it again and again. Good like any other lotion.
toni l.
Hampton, VA
i love this lotion! it's so creamy and smooth. not to mention, it's weightless! it just glides on so perfectly and really does leave your skin feeling baby smooth. i would absolutely buy this again and i totally recommend it!
Shafeena J.
Schenectady, NY
I'm not a fan of this product but it nice to use if you your going out I would recommend this because it got a good rosy smell to it,
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
I love this. I use it on me and my kids and it's gentle enough for both of us as I have sensitive skin and so do my kids.
Lashonda M.
Stone Mountain, GA
The baby body lotion is my favorite ! Not only does it work well on my niece but it works very well on me! Love it!
monique m.
Washington, DC
Great product. Love the smell, and it gives a nice softness after using it. I have to reapply sometimes.
joab c.
Ótimo amei ele ajuda muito no meu dia dia , muito mesmo... Recomendo pra todos que queiram usar
Zoey V.
Grafton, WI
Leaves my skin super smooth and I love the smell! Definetley recommend this product.
Andrea T.
The. Best lotion ever u will be wishing for it on ur Christmas list after u try it
Cesia J.
I love the smell and leaves my skin like incredibly good recommend itfulfills its function and cause no damage to the skin is perfect for all skin types

Amazon