Rituals Time Out Gift Set

Contains shower foam, shampoo, body scrub and body cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Time Out Gift Set!
a year ago
i received this gift set from a friend and loved it. everything in itnwas so easy to use and left me smelling and feeling great. I will.buy this in the future.
2 years ago
I loved 2 of the products (Magic Touch Body Cream & Body Scrub) within it and will purchase them on their own. I am glad I got to try out the other 2 (Zensation Foaming Gel & Carpe Diem Shampoo) so I don’t purchase the full size. Scent wise, I adored this gift set. While 2 products didn’t work out for me, the scent still makes me want to use them and I will. I liked them, I just didn’t love them.
2 years agoDubai
I have used this set before and loved every product, would love to gift this to anyone near me as it’s worth it and wish to get it gifted as well.. Ritual products have become one of my favourites recently and I love to try new range every time I visit their store.. they always have amazing smells n skincare stuff which as a skincare junkie fascinated me. Thumbs up to their entire range.
2 years agoClaremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!