Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubRituals
The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub

Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub

Mild cleansing body scrub that transforms on contact with water into a scrub shower cream. Shower scrub gently removes dead skin cells leaving the skin immediately softer, younger and more radiant, without dehydrating it. Enriched with nourishing rice milk and a flowery fragrance of cherry blossom.

Does it do any acne control?
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub!
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
I was super scared to use this because I used to use St Ives Apricot Scrub on my face and it tore my skin up. It would break open the pimply areas on my face and basically spread it to surrounding areas. This stuff is a dream... it’s light and soft but so effective. The scrubbing, exfoliating pieces are very fine and feel like very polished pieces of salt. It’s not irritating and leaves your face also feeling polished. Can’t say enough good things!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
This had a really nice smell. It was a finer grain of scrub, and it also bubbled up which I have never had from a scrub. I liked it. I would not go out of my way to repurchase. I already have a HG scrub
Christine S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub uploaded by Christine S.
All products from Rituals have amazing scents. The Ritual of Sakura softening rice scrub is no exception. It contains organic rice milk & cherry blossom. While not a harsh scrub, it seems to gently remove dry skin and it leaves my legs and arms silky smooth. Unlike some scrubs, Rituals has made sure that this scrub washes off easily and leaves no residue. I also use it at night before bed on my hands to remove chapped dry skin from the winter weather. Well worth the price for a 2.3 ounce tube which lasts through many showers. Celebrate each day as a new beginning!
Jenna W.
Rockville, MD
Nice scent and enjoyable texture. Always enjoy a good scrub and this was gentle and pleasant.
Elizabeth M.
Downers Grove, IL
This smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and silky. It's reasonably priced as well. You can pick it up at Ulta. I highly recommend this, it feels like your at a spa in your own home. Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub this comes in a beautifully boxed set as well, this would make a great Mother's Day gift.
Britney G.
Reedley
This is such a good product. I love the way it feels on my skin it's pretty gentle there isn't anything bad just the smell makes me dizzy and I use it every time when I shower. I would buy it again.
Hannah Grace J.
Salyersville , KY
I'd like to say this was as good as it sounds but I'm sorry to say that it's way over priced
Sebahat E.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub uploaded by Sebahat E.
The Ritual of Sakura ,softening rice scrub with organisiert rice milk and cherry blossom. I like it very much. Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub
Minahil A.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub uploaded by Minahil A.
Product Review The Ritual of sakura Rice Scrub @ritualscosmetics💚 I have started using this scrub twice a week since a month now and trust me guys it is amazing.💚 This scrub has small granules which gently dissolve in your skin and is enriched with delicate cherry, blossom and rice which helps to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. 💚
Kerry M.
Nottinghamshire, UK
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub uploaded by Kerry M.
I am loving the Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub that came in this month's @glossyboxuk 💗 The smell is heavenly and it really does scrub and polish the skin beautifully. My skin feels so soft after too, a definite winner 😃 It looks so cute standing tall in my dolls house 😆 #ritualsofsakura #ricescrub #showerscrub