BY RITUALS

The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat Gift Set - This wonderful gift pack is the perfect present for a friend or family member or for treating yourself! Contains shower foam, shower oil, body scrub, and body cream. Celebrate each day as a new beginning with these care products based on the fabulous aromas of Cherry Blossom and Rice Milk.Gift set includes:Foaming Shower Gel (1.6 oz)Magic Touch Body Cream (2.3 oz)Caring Shower Oil (2.5 oz)Softening Rice Scrub (2.3 oz) - The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat Gift Set see more...

RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat Gift Set

Start your review of RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat Gift Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
A little bit of heaven in a box! I recently received this "Rituals of Sakura Treat Set" for Mother's Day in a Tryabox.  The set arrives in such a beautiful and elegant pink gift box complete with a ribbon. Right away the amazing scent of "The Ritual of Sakura" filled the air with cherry blossoms as I opened the box. The amazing scent was there even before I opened the box! Once opened the whole room was filled with this beautiful fragrance!  The scrub gently exfoliates and softens skin and the shower gel cleanses while wrapping me in my own little cherry blossom spa at home experience! The body cream moisturizes and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I love that the Rituals products are inspired by the wisdom and ancient traditions of Asian cultures. It is so intriguing to me that their different collections each have a unique reason and meaning.  Focusing on balance, healing, renewal, well being, wisdom, cleansing, nourishing, harmony, inner peace, body, mind and soul. While all of the collections have one thing in common...they are to remind us to enjoy the small things. Now that I know how amazing these products are, I will be purchasing more and trying the other Rituals fragrances and sets!
Wake Forest , NC
I got a The Ritual of Sakura gift set for free from @tryazon for testing purposes. It’s a really fancy and cute set. It came with a sample of foaming shower gel 1.6FL OZ, shower oil 2.5FLOZ, rice scrub and body cream 2.3 FL OZ. I love the design of the product package and the set came really well wrapped. It’s so cute that you don’t want to open it. The products are all pocket size so you can carry them everywhere you go. It’s perfect for travel. It’s really worth it. Perfect for gift. The products are awesome and they smell amazing. They’re made with rice milk and cheery blossom. The smell stays for a long time. The foaming shower gel you don’t need to put too much because it makes a lot of foam. It smells amazing and it’s so relaxing! It’s actually rich, creamy and moisturizing. The shower oil is great as well. I couldn’t find it to buy separately. It’s smooth and moisturizing. The body scrub is amazing! Makes your skin soft like a baby. The body cream is my favorite of all. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. I feel my skin like a baby’s skin. This products are really relaxing and make you feel like you are in a spa. I would recommend it.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this wonderful Chandra C. gift set for free through #Tryazon in exchange for my honest review. This gift set comes with a hand soap, an exfoliating rice scrub, foaming shower gel, and a creamy body lotion. I enjoyed all the products but my favorites were the rice scrub and the lotion. The scrub got rid of the dry patches on my arms and the lotion left them silky smooth. The lotion came out like whipped butter. It felt like a spa in a box. And for $25, you can’t beat that price and still have the same high quality products. It’s great as a gift but can also be used as a gift for yourself. Oh and I LOVED the gift box it came in. I’ll be using that for many years to come. RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat Gift Set
I really enjoyed this gift set. It was super cute packaging
and the perfect travel size containers. It is defiantly a luxury item I would like to continue to
have in my beauty product cabinet. I have been using this product for the past
couple of weeks and it has done a great job of helping keep my skin smooth and hydrated.
I like to clean up and moisturize at night, as I know I won’t run into tasks
needing attention which gives the products time to work overnight. I truly find
it to be very beneficial for my skin both in the shower and afterwards. The products
are non-greasy, not too overpowering with the beautiful fragrant of Cherry Blossom
and the nourishing organic Rice Milk. It is very moist and lightly oiled. It is
so easy to find happiness in the smallest of things.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love the scent of this stuff! I have been using Rituals in this scent for years and it never gets old. It's fresh and light. I love the foaming body wash, I use it every day! It's smooth and foamy enough to use as shaving cream, too. I do wish these products were a touch more moisturizing, though.
Fresno, CA
I received the Rituals shower gel in my influensters sol voxbox and I absolutely loved it . It Smells amazing (fruity cherry blossom scent) and it leaves your skin feeling smooth, fresh, soft and clean. I’d definitely recommend to anyone! Worth the money too.
Helena, AL
I absolutely love this set!!! I received it for review from tryazon and could not have been more pleased. Rituals USA focuses on luxurious products and emphasize seeing self care as a daily ritual to enjoy and not a chore. The exfoliant was amazing and removed peeling skin from sun exposure with ease, gently. The shower oil gave me the best shave of my legs that I’ve had in a long time . And the scent of all is divine. Definitely recommend and will but again.
Sint-Katelijne-Waver
It's an amazing product, you can use it whenever ypu want. To wash your face pr hands. You have little versions of it so you can take it on vacation. That's very nice because i love to travel, it's perfect for your backpack and it doesn't open. I would say this product is very good.
Lisboa
I've already tried the whole range individually and now I was gifted this set on Christmas. I could not rave about this enough! The scent is marvelous and involving the products are super high quality, affordable and have a luxury texture to it.
I looove Rituals! I got the Sakura gift box as a birthday present last year and been a fan of Rituals ever since. The Sakura product line smells very good and very feminie. Love the shower gel and rice scrub!

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email