Skin CareBody CareRituals
The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat

RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat

The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat - The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat is a wonderful gift for spoiling yourself or someone else. Contains shower foam, shampoo, body scrub and body cream. Restore your inner peace as you pamper your body with these relaxing products based on the wonderful fragrance of Cherry Blossom and Rice Milk. - The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat!
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat uploaded by Megan W.
This set is very luxurious looking. Comes in a beautiful box and the scrub feels incredible. The scent is extremely light and actually too light, wish it was strong. Every ingredient used in these products however you can tell are of high quality and you feel special when using this set.
Susan L.
Church Point, LA
RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat uploaded by Susan L.
This gift set Is Amazing ♡ I received it as a Birthday Gift from My oldiest Daughter & Love it .The scent is so soft & Relaxing . The Ritual bath scrub makes my skin so soft & Hydrated. The scent is very long lasing .
Natalie H.
Minneola, FL
RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat makes your heart feel all warm inside. It is so relaxing to use and it’s scent it long lasting and delightful. I wouldn’t go a day without it. The moisture it adds to your skin and the consistency is flawless
Ursula B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I received the Ritual of Sakura small box for free in exchange for my opinion, and I have loved these products! They smell amazing and work really well. I’m super busy with 3 kids under four, so I don’t have time to pamper myself. Using these products has made me feel extra special without adding a whole lot of time to my daily routine—definitely a win-win! If you know someone who deserves something extra special but doesn’t have a lot of spare time, consider getting them this gift set—they won’t regret the small escape you’ve given them!
Paula D.
Grand Jct, CO
RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat uploaded by Paula D.
I recently received a Rituals of Sakura Box from Tryazon to sample and review. I have to say that I really loved all the items in the box. The foam gel is amazing. A very small amount goes a long way. The lotion smells amazing and the smell last for quite awhile. The scrub also smells amazing, and the 4th item was hand soap. A great pampering package for any woman.
Lia A.
Linden, MI
RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat uploaded by Lia A.
RITUALS The Ritual of Sakura - Relaxing Treat uploaded by Lia A.
The Ritual Of Sakura! Thank you Rituals for a awesome Mother's Day Gift! I really feel special, I received this Skincare Kit for free. I'm unbiased when it comes to testing out products from Brands. I think it's important to remember that your also the Customer even if Brands send you free products to test out. It's even more important to share your thoughts with the brand, because they do spend lots of time out each product. They work very hard to see there product through and love to hear what their customers think and feel. When I opened my box, This skincare kit was wrapped in a beautiful pink bow with nice outer packaging. It felt very expensive and luxurious, I received 4 nice size products. A Exfoliating Shower Gel, A foaming Shower Gel, A Magic Touch Body Cream and a Blossoming Hand Wash. All products have Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom, It definitely smells like real Cherries. I used the Exfoliating Shower Gel, I applied it on my hand gloves and washed my whole body in circular motion. I only needed 2 pumps to wash my whole body, It lathered up really nicely. After using the Shower Gel, My body feels softer like it did what it was supposed to do. I'm curious to try out other products from this brand. In Japan, the annual flowering of Sakura has been celebrated for centuries and symbolizes the beauty of life. Make each day feel like a new beginning!
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
I purchased my first Rituals products on a trip to Brussels. I got this set and fell in LOVE with the shower oil. It's hydrating and smells amazing!
Carlie I.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Just got this and so far I really like it. I don’t normally use a scrub and my skin is soo much softer.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
The body cream smells so amazing that I’m going to order the body mist now. It feels so luxurious and thick, but not too thick.
Johura M.
Ozone Park, NY
This smells SOOO good. I could wear it forever if necessary. I purchased it in a small Rituals shop in the World Trade Center. I would give it one star less because the price is so high

Looking for your answer?