Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 44 Oz

Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 4.4 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 4.4 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica C.
67659 Kaiserslautern, DE
Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 4.4 Oz uploaded by Veronica C.
Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 4.4 Oz The packaging is beautiful, very appropriate for a gift. The set had four items: shower foam, body scrub, body cream and Home fragrance sticks . All of the products work very well; I’m especially partial to the foaming body wash, as it’s really luxurious and nice to use, truly impressed by the wonderful smell, the fact that the foam became very rich and soft (a bit like shaving foam) and the overall impression. The lotion nicely hydrates, and the scrub exfoliates well but isn’t too drying or irritating. If you need to give a gift, this is a great choice!!!!
esthercilalala E.
toledo toledo
Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 4.4 Oz uploaded by esthercilalala E.
Body scrub based on a perfect combination of sugar and wonderful softening oils that gently and effectively remove dead skin cells. Enriched with nutritious Rice Milk and the delicate aroma of Cherry Blossom. Use the body scrub once or twice a week for smooth, radiant skin. Tip: Use our sugar and oil-based Sakura scrub and reap the rewards of silky smooth skin. I Like 💕🥰
Sara D.
la route de grosnez , St ouen jersey
Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 4.4 Oz uploaded by Sara D.
Organic rice & cherry blossom 🌸 perfect body scrub. I use it once a week, I got into the shower to get all my body a bit wet so I can apply. To do this I use my hands doing a massage in circles around my butt and leave it for around 5 min then I got back into the shower and voila!! I love it
‍Aurore ‍.
Abbeville
Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom Body Scrub 4.4 Oz uploaded by ‍Aurore ‍.
Super bon.gommage je men sert surtout pour sous les bras ca enlève et cache bien l'odeur et fait une peau toute douce et agréable comme une peluche

Looking for your answer?