I have a bottle of these sakura but I use a special soap I have sensitive skin. Has anyone with delicate skin tried it?
Mine Hill, NJ - il y a 2 ans

5 answers

I have very delicate and eczema prone skin and it has been working great for me! It is very moisturizing and lathers well and have not had any issues while using it. Im on my fourth bottle now!
il y a 2 ans
I have very sensitive skin and get a rash with new products a lot of the time but I had no issues with this one!
il y a 2 ans
I do not have sensitive skin, but I have not had any issues with it. As others have stated, it is hydrating. I have not noticed it as drying or aggravating my skin in any way. The only thing that I've noticed is that it is very foamy. I use it in the shower, obviously, because I think the suds would linger, and even in the shower, it's hard to rinse it off fully. Maybe I just don't have a crazy, powerful jet propulsion shower, but it's pretty good, all things considered. That being said, the foaming shower gels are definitely foamy.
il y a 2 ans
I also found it to be pretty gentle. I would do a small spot test on your skin first, if you know you’re extra sensitive to skincare. Overall though, no irritation, not heavily scented, gentle cleansing.
il y a 2 ans
It is very gentle on the skin and didn't give any skin reactions. It is very hydrating!