Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashRituals
The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel

Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel

Unique gel-to-foam technology based on organic rice milk and cherry blossom. Ultra nurturing, silky-soft cleansing foam with a delicate, sweet fragrance. Enriched with organic rice milk, a natural ingredient that nourishes the skin and leaves it silky soft, and cherry blossom, the Japanese symbol of purity.

Is it really worth it tho?
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel!
Banni G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Banni G.
The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream Probably one of the best foams I've ever used in my entire life, you only need a small amount to leave your skin soft and smelling wonderful all-day.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by ketzi T.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by ketzi T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it, the foam is delicious soft and gives a very different sensation to bar soap, it was a good experience. #ulta #beautyHaul #beauty
Yolanda B.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Yolanda B.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Yolanda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh no. I bought this because so many people on here said that it was amazing and Im in my self care kick right now 😂 so... yeah ... this will not be a repurchase. I barely smell the fragrance but what I can smell is the scent of an aerosol can when I spray it. Im giving it ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ because its already foamy when it comes out and its kinda pretty although it does tend to overshoot
Mayi B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Mayi B.
Súper bueno lo recomiendo. Hidrata bien la piel y se siente tan Rico, este lo trajo mi boxyluxe de diciembre y lo ame lástima que ya se me acabó. Muy rápido hahaha me encanta la verdad que si le doy un 💯
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Roxanni D.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Roxanni D.
Purchased at: Sephora
There is something about the scent of cherry blossoms, specially on Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel that seems otherworldly. The fragrance is just perfect, not too light but not overwhelmingly strong. It is also amazing how so little of this products creates so much lather! Not being used to that, I put the amount that I use from other body washes into my scrub and that was a learning experience 🤣 I think it was almost like a bubble bath. Also although it says gel, the product comes out sort of foamy but that makes me love it even more🥰
Komal S.
Germantown, TN
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Komal S.
I really liked this product. It smelled amazing. A little product went a long way. However I don’t think much product was packed in here as it finished so quickly.
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Maika R.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Rituals USA
I love love love the ritual of Sakura. This shower foam is awesome and smells great. It leaves a nice scent on you after you shower and your skin fresh. The rice is affordable and worth it for the lasting effect it will have on you.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Kris L.
This smells amazing but I'm not a fan of foam shower gel. It's hard to squeeze out the product because it's slippery and messy. The lathering part is fine and it cleans well. The price is not bad at all but I would only recommend this if you like these types of shower gel.
Megan S.
Stoughton, WI
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Megan S.
I received this product set complimentary from Rituals. I really loved these products! The foaming shower gel is so buttery soft and left my skin smelling great, smooth, and hydrated. The sugar scrub provided a lot of moisture without being too oily. The body butter is amazing and left my skin feeling moisturized all day. All of these products smell amazing too! A nice floral scent without being too perfumey. I definitely recommend!
Becky D.
Inver Grove, MN
I love the scent of this product. I do wish the foam was a little thicker than it is. It does leave the skin feeling hydrated and smelling great for quite a while. It did not leave a residue on the skin either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abbie J.
il y a 4 mois
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel ? Is this any good for dry skin?
Flor M. il y a 4 mois
Yes I have dry skin and it made it soft and shiny.
Antonia B.
Haar, Bayern
il y a 5 mois
Flor M. il y a 2 mois
Yes it’s very soft and I had no issues.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
il y a un an
Nicole F. il y a un an
I keep repurchasing this after getting one from Boxycharm. The scent is amazing, and a little goes a long way. They have many other scents, too!!
M K.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
M K. il y a 2 ans
Woow thank you very much. I wanted to test it but was a bit afraid about the condition of my skin. Will test it.