Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Anna F.Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Laura V.Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Jen C.

BY RITUALS

Body scrub based on a luxurious combination of organic sugar and wonderful softening oils to gently and intensely remove dead skin cells. Specially developed to nourish and revitalize even the driest of skins. Enriched with nourishing rice milk and the flowery fragrance of cherry blossom. see more...

Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub
  • "This product is super amazing it smells amazing I use it every day in the shower when I feel my skin is dry and when I use it my skin feels beautiful and soft and smooth I really recommend people with dry skin to use it and it relaxes you" in 3 reviews
  • "It is the exfoliating body made perfection. It's my favorite exfoliant to this day, its composition is based on sugar (which removes dead skin us perfectly) and oil (which moisturizes our skin) The sensation is divine, is a ritual and totally recommend is this smell is delicate and ritual range of sakura is my favorite and I have a second boat run to buy one :)" in 3 reviews
Jen C.
This luxurious exfoliating gel transforms into a gentle, yet highly effective body scrub. It removed dead skin, and brightened my skin as well as a chemical peel, without the sting. The cherry blossoms fragrance is light, and relaxing. I received this as part of a Rituals promotion through Glossybox, and love it so much, I've added it to my Sunday Spa ritual!
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
There is no way back to another type of scrub! I plan to use all the different scents they have. I really like the texture of it, not creamy but just the oil and the exfoliating grains. It cleans your skin at the same time it hydrates and moisturizes it. I use it once or twice per week and my skin feels amazing!
Laura V.
New Castle , DE
I love this scrub, mixed with the shower oil it's amazing... After using it your skin is baby smooth. It is a little bit pricey and you have to combine it with an oil! Buy I would buy it again without a doubt!! Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub
Christine S.
Upland
Second best body scrub I've tried! The scrub is really gentle and it smells great. Although it leaves a film of oil on the body, you wouldn't feel oily after drying yourself. And it really hydrates my dry skin!
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Love this body scrub!  It always leaves my body feeling soft... rids the nasty dead skin cells and does away with ashy legs during the summer.  Smells great too!
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
You might of thought that body scrubs are just for the smell? No this body scrub gives you a nice looking body.its good for any skin type (oil free) The smell is also amazing. Less then 2 months you will see the difference.
Nallely D.
Denver , CO
breanna w.
I use this before shaving and it works wonders! I use this 3-4 times a week. Would definitely recommend.
Anima G.
London
This product is definitely the best out of all the Ritual’s products. Smells so good! Very gentle on your body which was lovely because many scrubs can be very harsh. For best results use it in complimentary with the body lotion. Deffo recommend!
Anna F.
Bear, DE
Nice luxury scrub. I got it as gift from my friend. It is sugar scrub with nice smell. It leaves my skin smooth and exfoliated. I use it twice for week. I think that price is big, but if you love yourself- you need to buy it :)
Betty D.
Chadron, NE
Is this a sugar scrub or what?