BeautySkinBath & BodyRituals
The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub

Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub

Body scrub based on a luxurious combination of organic sugar and wonderful softening oils to gently and intensely remove dead skin cells. Specially developed to nourish and revitalize even the driest of skins. Enriched with nourishing rice milk and the flowery fragrance of cherry blossom.

How is the consistency of this product? As far as thickness and texture?
Pourriez vous me l'envoyer que je l'essaie ?
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub ? Is this product natural? What is the scent like? How harsh is the exfoliation?
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub!
Product Highlights
It is the exfoliating body made perfection. It's my favorite exfoliant to this day, its composition is based on sugar (which removes dead skin us perfectly) and oil (which moisturizes our skin) The sensation is divine, is a ritual and totally recommend is this smell is delicate and ritual range of sakura is my favorite and I have a second boat run to buy one :)in reviews
...skin feels beautiful and soft and smooth I really recommend people with dry skin to use it and it relaxes youin reviews
Denisa C.
Watford, Hertfordshire
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Denisa C.
This body scrub is amazing! It is very rich in oils that help moisturize and the high sugar content leaves your skin soft, smooth and the incredible smell is from cherry blossoms.If you want a moment of pampering, this body scrub is all you need.
Sophie  D.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Amazing leaves your skin feeling super soft and smelling Devine! Would happily buy again.
Julie C.
Southall, Middlesex
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Julie C.
👍🏻The smell is lovely 👍🏻 Made with organic rice milk 👍🏻Leave my skin super soft 👍🏻 Is gentle on my sensitive skin while still being effective ⠀ 👎🏻 At £9.90 for a full size, it may be on the expensive side for a body scrub but I personally feel it’s worth it given the quality of the product. ⠀ I think I’m sold and will have to purchase once I’m done with my (very good size!) sample. A beautiful discovery that gives you the feeling of a really luxurious pampering session!
Felegeanu L.
Broomfield, Chelmsford
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Felegeanu L.
In love with this body scrub! 😍 It smells divine and it leaves my skin feeling super soft!
Michelle T.
canvey island
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Michelle T.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Michelle T.
I’ve literally just used this in the shower & my goodness. I love a good gritty sugar body scrub that isn’t too abrasive & harsh. The smell is sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. It’s actually quite moisturising on the skin as well! It’s £14.90 so definitely the most expensive body scrub I’ve purchased but the way my skin is feeling, I’d definitely purchase it again!
Dagny R.
Swindon, Wiltshire
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Dagny R.
This is a great body scrub if you don’t mind spending a little extra on your skin. It smells divine while leaving your skin feel moisturised & smooth.
Rebecca A.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I love this body scrub. Absorbs into the skin immediately and leaves skin feeling really soft and smooth. The smell is just divine.
brian  C.
Johnstone, renfrewshire
I love this cream really softens and moisturies my dry skin and smells really good as well dry in quick with a nice shine
Bryony M.
Barnsley
I just love this product, it’s a great for exfoliating whilst not been too tough on your skin and it smells amazing!
Gülşen A.
This is my most liked Rituals collection with a very pleasant smell and I find it very pampering to use. It is a bit expensive but I got it in a big gift set so it ended up being more affordable.
Lovely for a pamper and a nice pleasant scent which isn't too strong. Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sukanya K.
San Jose, CA
il y a 3 ans
Anne M. il y a 3 ans
This product have a organic sugar that removes impurities and its help to removes the dead skin aswell they have a mild formulas so it issuitable to all skin type i think for me i have a very sensitive and dry skin and i dont get anything bad reaction to my skin and the smell of this product is very awesome