Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub

Body scrub based on a luxurious combination of organic sugar and wonderful softening oils to gently and intensely remove dead skin cells. Specially developed to nourish and revitalize even the driest of skins. Enriched with nourishing rice milk and the flowery fragrance of cherry blossom.

How is the consistency of this product? As far as thickness and texture?
Pourriez vous me l'envoyer que je l'essaie ?
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub ? Is this product natural? What is the scent like? How harsh is the exfoliation?
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub!
Product Highlights
It is the exfoliating body made perfection. It's my favorite exfoliant to this day, its composition is based on sugar (which removes dead skin us perfectly) and oil (which moisturizes our skin) The sensation is divine, is a ritual and totally recommend is this smell is delicate and ritual range of sakura is my favorite and I have a second boat run to buy one :)in reviews
...skin feels beautiful and soft and smooth I really recommend people with dry skin to use it and it relaxes youin reviews
Isabel S.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Isabel S.
This body scrub is a great body exfoliator especially this winter! It really makes my skin super soft and smooth! It is a mixture of sugar and softening oils with rice milk and fragrance of cherry blossom! It is sweet floral that is very perfumey 🌸🌸🌸 This @ritualsusa set is now available at @sephora #ritualsxsephora #createyourownrituals #ritualsathome #selfcaretime #selfcarefriday #ritualsusa
Christie H.
Honolulu, HI
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Christie H.
(I was gifted this product by rituals to share my opinion!) I absolutely love this body scrub! I use it before I shave and it leaves my legs so soft and hydrated. I also love the scent of this collection, very fresh and relaxing! I’ve tried other body scrubs that end up having an oily and unappealing texture, but this one is extremely pleasant and leaves a clean feeling.
Sandy E.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Sandy E.
@ritualsusa gifted me the foaming shower gel, body scrub and Magic touch body cream. Let me tell you, these are the best shower products I have ever used! I was really impressed! First I used the body scrub. It made my skin so soft, I could even feel it while it was still wet. The foaming shower gel felt so wonderful on my skin, super soft ! The body lotion smells so good and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. It absorbs fast. All 3 products have a very subtle and very natural cherry blossom and rice milk smell, I love the smell so much! I can highly recommend these products ! You need to try them for yourself for your own Cherry blossom shower experience ! You can get this at Sephora!
Divya S.
Corona, CA
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Divya S.
It really works but I personally don’t like this one. The smell in this scrub is overpowering and weird. My skin felt very oily after using this and it took too much time to remove the oily residue. Although it makes the skin smooth and soft. So I’m going to use it as a foot scrub.⁣ Got it complimentary from Rituals
Komal S.
Germantown, TN
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Komal S.
I really liked this product. The scrub was harsh yet gentle at the same time. It also moisturized my skin after it washed off, which I didn’t expect. Overall, great product. Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream
Kristie A.
This body scrub was interesting - at first is seems like it is going to be extremely oily. However, the oils seem to soak right into your skin and leaves you super soft and moisturized. The scrubby part seems to work decent at exfoliating your skin as well. I took off one star simply because this did not smell like the rest of the Sakura line which is a light cherry blossom scent, but rather smelled off like sake. If the scent doesn't bother you, the scrub is very luxurious and works really nicely.
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,327 reviews
This is the best body scrub!! The scent is amazing!! Always leaves my skin so soft and smelling amazing!! I am forever a fan of this scent! By far my favorite!!!
Danielle P.
PA
I am not one to use body scrubs so I wasn’t quite sure how I would like this. Well, this changed everything and I would definitely get this again. I could tell it was removing the dead skin just by how soft and smooth it would feel afterwards. This also works perfectly on the feet too.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Flor M.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub uploaded by Flor M.
I bought this for a friend as a birthday gift and she loved it. She said it very soft, soaked easily in the water and very gentle. I loved this body scrub and it rice not salt. It’s smells great, but expensive.
Flor C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg. Esta scrub super lo recomiendo muchisimo deja mi cuerpo super suave esta bien grasosito y a la hora de lavarlo nada de grasoso recomendable al 100 ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sukanya K.
San Diego, CA
il y a 2 ans
Anne M. il y a 2 ans
This product have a organic sugar that removes impurities and its help to removes the dead skin aswell they have a mild formulas so it issuitable to all skin type i think for me i have a very sensitive and dry skin and i dont get anything bad reaction to my skin and the smell of this product is very awesome