BeautyBodyBody CareRituals
The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream

Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream

Special technology makes The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream easy to apply while its rich and velvety formulation nourishes the skin. Unique blend containing antioxidants, Vitamin E and the ingredient Centella Asiatica, which helps strengthen your skin. Enriched with nourishing Rice Milk and a flowery fragrance of Cherry Blossom.

can you test the product?
Is this cruelty free and vegan?
I Have never heard of this brand are they reliable?
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream!
Product Highlights
Such a good product I love it , it's so hydrating and I fell in love with the first use !in reviews
Beautiful scented product, great for very dry skin! My skin isn't too dry but I enjoy the smell & how supple it leaves my skin! I'm also a sucker for anything Sakura scented! Rituals do lots of beautiful products and although I would happily re-purchase this body cream, I would also prefer to try something new within Rituals!in reviews
Isabel  S.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Isabel  S.
I got the 3pc gift set. It includes a foaming shower gel, body scrub and body cream that gently cleanse, exfoliate and nourish my skin. I love this body cream so much, it really hydrates my dry skin. The scent of the cherry blossom is sweet, powdery and floral that reminds me of beauty, a time of renewal and optimism 🌸🌸🌸 it is strong but not overpowering! This @ritualsusa set is now available at @sephora #selfcaretime #selfcarefriday #ritualsusa #influenster #voxbox
Emiliya M.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Emiliya M.
Received a free sample of this body cream.The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream I am obsessed with this lotion. Not only does it smell sensational, the scent will stay on your skin AND your clothes for days. The texture of the lotion itself is like liquid silk. It gives me such a luxurious feel when applying on my skin.
Pamela  H.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Pamela  H.
This smells lovely, my husband loves it . It feels nice and buttery, I’m not sure of the price .Since I received a free sample , I’ll be buying it for Christmas.if you can snag you a free sample do so . I like trying before buying
Kasey T.
Riverside, CA
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Kasey T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this body cream! It has a very floral scent of cherry blossom. The lotion is creamy and soft and leaves your skin very septal. Leave the light scent for most of the day. Nurishes Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream and firms the skin!
Michele L.
Hanford, CA
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Michele L.
I received a sample in the mail of this body cream and I literally just applied it and felt compelled to share that it smells amazing and goes on soooo silky and smooth. A little goes a really long way. It does have a slightly greasy feeling afterward. That part made me a little disappointed but, I am noticing that the greasy feeling does not last very long. I really like this body cream and would definitely consider purchasing it in the future. My skin feels so soft and smells lovely.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Cindy S.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Cindy S.
I love it, it smells of flowers but very soft and pleasant, it is absorbed in seconds and leaves the hands so soft and pleasant, I love it is one of the few body creams that leaves skin greasy and slippery is excellent, as the name says, it's magic
Megan O.
Stoughton, WI
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Megan O.
The scent of this product is amazing! It smells as if you’re walking through a forest of cherry blossoms. It is very perfumey so keep that in mind, but I use it all over my body and don’t feel that it’s too strong. This body butter moisturizes so well and a little bit goes a long way, which I love!
Christie H.
Honolulu, HI
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Christie H.
I was gifted this product by Rituals in exchange for sharing my opinion. I love how rich this body cream is. Just like the rest of the collection it has an amazing scent and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It definitely feels high-end.
Rituparna P.
Amherst, NY
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Rituparna P.
Purchased at: Amazon
The smell is beautiful and lingers on forever! Love this product. Keep it beside my bed stand before I sleep off, like aromatherapy
Yanellis B.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Yanellis B.
I received a free sample of this lotion and I loved it. The lotion is thick and creamy so it leaves you feeling moisturized for a long time. The smell is really nice and it lasts long without becoming overpowering after wearing it for a while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...