Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream

Special technology makes The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream easy to apply while its rich and velvety formulation nourishes the skin. Unique blend containing antioxidants, Vitamin E and the ingredient Centella Asiatica, which helps strengthen your skin. Enriched with nourishing Rice Milk and a flowery fragrance of Cherry Blossom.

can you test the product?
Is this cruelty free and vegan?
I Have never heard of this brand are they reliable?
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream!
Product Highlights
Such a good product I love it , it's so hydrating and I fell in love with the first use !in reviews
Beautiful scented product, great for very dry skin! My skin isn't too dry but I enjoy the smell & how supple it leaves my skin! I'm also a sucker for anything Sakura scented! Rituals do lots of beautiful products and although I would happily re-purchase this body cream, I would also prefer to try something new within Rituals!in reviews
Isabel S.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Isabel S.
I got the 3pc gift set. It includes a foaming shower gel, body scrub and body cream that gently cleanse, exfoliate and nourish my skin. I love this body cream so much, it really hydrates my dry skin. The scent of the cherry blossom is sweet, powdery and floral that reminds me of beauty, a time of renewal and optimism 🌸🌸🌸 it is strong but not overpowering! This @ritualsusa set is now available at @sephora #selfcaretime #selfcarefriday #ritualsusa #influenster #voxbox
Megan S.
Stoughton, WI
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Megan S.
The scent of this product is amazing! It smells as if you’re walking through a forest of cherry blossoms. It is very perfumey so keep that in mind, but I use it all over my body and don’t feel that it’s too strong. This body butter moisturizes so well and a little bit goes a long way, which I love!
Christie H.
Honolulu, HI
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Christie H.
I was gifted this product by Rituals in exchange for sharing my opinion. I love how rich this body cream is. Just like the rest of the collection it has an amazing scent and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It definitely feels high-end.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great body cream and nice to wear after showering. I bought the gift set for my friend and she enjoyed it. The lotion is not greasy and smells nature. I would recommend buying on eBay not the Sephora or buy stores where they are expensive.
Leila E.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Leila E.
The moisturizer is a thick, smooth cream texture like a body butter. It absorbed quickly and left the skin very soft. The fragrance is a heavy floral Sakura that lasts awhile. The sample I received (from Ulta I believe) was enough for both legs and arms. Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Darlene H.
This body lotion goes on so smooth! I received a sample that I took out of my mailbox. As soon as I opened the mailbox I smelled something that smelled perfume-like. I took out a box that said Rituals. I opened the box and was overwhelmed by the smell. The strength of the smell is the only negative I see. I put on the body cream and it softened my really flaky area I’ve had for weeks in less than an hour!
Sara R.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Sara R.
Oh my word does this smell fantastic! I've not used a whole lot of luxury lotion products but when you do, you really can tell the difference! Not only does this smell great but it applies to nice! It ribs in perfectly and isn't greasy at all! It keeps my skin moisturizer for so much longer than cheaper brands as well! I do wish however that it came in a squeeze tube. These sort of containers are just a bit messy!
Christie S.
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Christie S.
🥰 I’m in love with these @ritualsusa products I was gifted to test for free! Very unique scent & organic ingredients. ✨Foaming shower gel: easy to use. I used 2 pumps on my loofah. It foamed up & lathered perfectly. 2 pumps covered my entire body. The scent was sensual & pleasant. ✨Body scrub: I used this after the foaming shower gel on my dryer areas to help exfoliate & nourish. There’s a lot of liquid in the container with the scrub. I mixed them as best as I could to apply. It definitely felt oily. Great to use on your driest areas. ✨Magic touch body cream: My favorite of the trio! I’m very much a thick cream girl & this is more like a body butter so I absolutely loved it. You can feel it replenishing all the little dry areas & getting into those cracks. The scent of this is more cherry blossom & I enjoyed it immensely. I didn’t have to use a lot of this to cover my legs, arms & stomach. Great products all around! I actually really want to try the teal set now. Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub #GiftedByRituals
Karime C.
Albuquerque, NM
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Karime C.
I can't get enough of this amazing organic rice milk body cream 😩 yes I said organic rice milk body cream leaving my skin migical with a touch of the amazing smell of cherry blossom 🌸🥰🌸
Rosa C.
Morris, IL
Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream uploaded by Rosa C.
I got a sample and it does have a strong smell of cherry blossoms. Its easy to apply it leaves your skin feeling smooth and its fast absorbed to the skin i will definitely be buying this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...