Rituals The Ritual Of Jing Foaming Shower Gel, 67-oz

Rituals The Ritual Of Jing Foaming Shower Gel, 6.7-oz.

Relax and calm your body and mind with the long-lasting fragrance of sacred lotus and jujube featured in The Ritual Of Jing Foaming Shower Gel. The absolute gentlest foaming shower gel your skin has ever experienced was designed to help you renew, rebalance and master the art of inner peace, helping you feel good.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual Of Jing Foaming Shower Gel, 6.7-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Mendota, CA
Great product and it’s easy to use in the shower. I like the design and packaging. I know some bottles can be difficult to push, do I recommend using in hot showers. I would say it’s expensive, but sold in eBay for cheaper.
swindon , wiltshire
Rituals The Ritual Of Jing Foaming Shower Gel, 6.7-oz. uploaded by Vikki A.
I love all Rituals products but this one is definitely my favourite. Not only does it leave my skin nice and soft it also has such a lovely relaxing scent to it. I use this in the evenings before going to bed and it totally helps me to unwind and relax Rituals

Looking for your answer?