Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubRituals
The Ritual Of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub, 450g

Rituals The Ritual Of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub, 450g

A nourishing body scrub based on pure purifying sea salt with warming ginger and refreshing eucalyptus. The exfoliation leaves skin exceptionally soft and refreshed and creates a warm and delicious feeling that immediately reduces tiredness. Apply the scrub to damp skin and massage your entire body in circular movements before rinsing with lukewarm water. 450g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual Of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub, 450g!
Raye S.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
Rituals The Ritual Of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub, 450g uploaded by Raye S.
I really love this brand - not only are they products amazing, they have beautiful packaging, offer eco-conscious refills, and the company is socially conscious. Rituals also has a clothing line and an amazing free app that offers guided meditation exercises. Now, to the Ritual of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub - this jar is ENORMOUS! the scrub is very abrasive, so not recommended fir sensitive skin. I only use it on my feet. The natural warming sensation is from eucalyptus and ginger, and very relaxing. Rituals line of scrubs and body lotions make great gifts. Rituals The Ritual Of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub, 450g
Alona I.
Rüsselsheim, Hessen
Rituals The Ritual Of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub, 450g uploaded by Alona I.
Love this scrub! One of the best that I tried. I love the smell and the consistency of the scrub. Using it twice a week on my problem zones (hips). Also once a month on the whole body. It leaves the skin so silky ♥️
Isabella S.
Hauzenberg, Bayern
Rituals The Ritual Of Hammam Sea Salt Hot Scrub, 450g uploaded by Isabella S.
Bestes Peeling für den Körper das ich je hatte benutze es meistens zusätzlich mit einem Peeling Handschuh.
paulina B.
Best and most effective body scrub!!The thick grains of hammam sea salt removes you dead skins,leaving your skin smooth and fresh. The aromatic smell makes you feel just like new born.. it’s insane!! it’s very intense and original . [product:rituals-the-ritual-of-hammam-body-cream]
Beyda K.
Iserlohn, Deutschland
Benutze dieses Produkt jedes mal vor und nach dem Rasieren und es hilft wirklich sehr gut gegen Erdbeerbeine. Die Beine fühlen sich danach sehr schön weich und glatt an.
Araceli C.
This body scrub has a beautiful relaxing scent. It does the job and leaves skin hydrated, no need to apply any lotion after scrubbing (only if wished). On the pricing side, it goes a little tiny bit on the expensive side, considering that there are other more affordable options out there. Anyways, I would totally buy again this product, maybe trying a different scent next time. Any suggestions?
Anjali C.
An amazing textured scrub with lovely exfoliation beads Used once a week and definitely noticed a change within my skin- also smells so fresh!
Gabrielė M.
Kristiansand
I absolutely love this scrub. It leaves my skin smooth and soft. What I like the most is the eucalyptus scent and that it has body oil mixed with sea salt. I absolutely recommend this product!
Olivia B.
Capel
I loveee this scrub. It smells nice without being overpowering and does the job perfectly. A little goes quite a long way and makes my legs lovely and smooth - would recommend using it before shaving. Only downside is that it is a little pricey.
Katrin S.
Hann, Lower Saxony
It‘s intense and really nice After an exhausting day. It‘s very relaxing and refreshing. So good for my sensitive skin

Looking for your answer?