BY RITUALS

The Ritual of Hammam - Purifying Treat - The Ritual of Hammam - Purifying Treat is a wonderful gift for spoiling yourself or someone else. Contains a shower foam, shower mud, shower paste & body lotion. Experience the Hammam ritual at home. - The Ritual of Hammam - Purifying Treat see more...

Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Me an dicho qie es muy bueno pero me gustaría probarlo ya qué lo quiero comprobar por mi misma me encantaría.
Tan H.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
As a big fan of the hamam I wanted to have a similar experience in my own shower as I love the squeaky clean feeling my skin has after a hamam treatment. The rituals products have been the closest i have found to enable this. The shower gel especially is so invigorating, it really wakes me up in the morning. The eucalyptus oil gives this tingly sensation that I love. I've purchased this a number of times when I want to treat myself. However due to the price it is not something I would use as part of my everyday shower ritual.