BY RITUALS

A luxury hand scrub for daily use, which deeply cleanses, refreshes and softens your hands . Enriched with nourishing oils that are easily absorbed by the skin to restore suppleness and moisture balance. Combines the relaxing fragrance of white lotus with the nourishing properties of yi yi ren, an ingredient traditionally used in chinese medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea W.
I love the night cream it really gives your hands that silky smooth feeling right on impact so image if you keep using it every night the best results you could ask for.
Katherine M.
Jacksonville, AR
My hands have been so dry my whole life and I was struggling to find a product that would fix that. This product came to the rescue! I love it and my hand have never felt better the feel brand new !
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
My boyfriend is a hard working man. Like most men. His hands always are rough! This has helped tremendously to get his hands soft and with every use. It is making his hands better. They don't peel anymore and honestly I will be buying this product yet again.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
Hand scrub from Rituals is expensive and an investment for hands, but it worth paying. After the scrub, hands are so smooth and silky so hand cream is almost gliding on the skin. I use this one regularly.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff smells amazing it feels great I love anything that is therapeutic for your hands I use this every night before bed
Charley W.
New Castle, IN
Great product. Highly highly recommend this product. Amazing price range. Works amazing for everyone.
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does a good job exfoliating my hands. Love the refreshing fragrance. Love how it makes my skin feel
. ..
Crandall, TX
Need to try this never have but I've seen this product once before never had the chance to buy it
Laura G.
es una crema de manos realmente maravillosa esta en concreto es súper hidratante, su perfume es de lo mejor, es una crema que te deja las manos realmente suaves e hidratadas, hay mas modelos , con diferentes texturas y olores, sin parabenos, todo productos naturales y libre de crueldad animal.
sarah d.
Repentigny
love love love this hand scrub, i do use it occasionally on my body as well because why not ? it does good on my hands and on my body as well & i would certainly recommend it to anyone regardless of your skin type