BeautyBodyBody CareRituals
The Ritual of DAO Body Cream

Rituals The Ritual of DAO Body Cream

Rich, creamy moisturizer for nourishing the skin. Leaves the skin feeling silky soft. Combines the gentle fragrance of white lotus with the nourishing properties of yi yi ren, traditionally used in chinese medicine.

I am using Rituals of Sakura shower gel and Rituals of Dao body cream and I'm absolutely inlove with this products. Now I want to try another line of Rituals. Which product would you recommend and how satisfied are you with the dry oil? Rituals The Ritual of DAO Body Cream
I just one to know about the aroma 🙌🏾🥰
Can i use rituals of dao cream on my face?
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of DAO Body Cream!
Product Highlights
...from the same range. It also calms skin. Would highly recommend who love sensitive and elegant fragrance 💖💖💖in reviews
Tiffany  T.
Pilgrim, KY
Rituals The Ritual of DAO Body Cream uploaded by Tiffany  T.
[product:the-ritual-of-dao-be-kind-to-your-skin-body-cream,-7.4-oz.] I love this cream from Rituals. It smells wonderful and lasted a long time. I love the hydrated feeling I got.
Delma B.
Somerset, NJ
OMG this cream smells wonderful , it's also very hydrating and softens the skin, I highly recommend this body cream .
member-e8f29
I absolutely love this collection from Rituals. Rituals of Dao is amazing. The scent is soothing and calming. This is not greasy in the slightest. It makes my skin sooo soft! I have been in love with this product since I first tried it. It is beautifully packaged and worth every penny. I already recommend it to everyone I come in contact with. I love Ritual of Dao!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
I enjoyed this cream, was gentle on the skin and smelled great. I would say it’s expensive, but it lasted long since a small amount goes a long way. I plan to buy again and makes a great birthday gift.
Andrea H.
Strasburg, VA
Winter is here and my skin always looks like an old lady...it's so dry and I have tried with different products and it had been impossible. I started using that body Cream one week ago and I have seen incredible results. I definitely recommend it, specially after every shower because I can feel my skin clean and with an amazing feeling.
Zakiya K.
Rituals The Ritual of DAO Body Cream uploaded by Zakiya K.
This body cream is the best body cream I have ever put on my skin. I like using it after I take my shower it makes my skin so soft and supple. It smells so beautiful and it feels so great. It’s honestly a great product and I would recommend it to anyone
Helen L.
Saint Paul, MN
Love The Ritual products! Amazing smell, perfect texture, good moisturizing, good price ( there are a big sale on theritual site) After applying this cream you feel luxurious. The best product to treat yourself after the long day
Liz N.
Arlington, TX
I love the scent of this line - very relaxing and elegant. The moisturizing property is good but nothing special. The packaging is lovely and looks really pretty on the shelf. I would buy it again if it’s on sale.
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
The product is quality, and it definitely smooths the skin. It has a greasier consistency than I prefer, and while the scent is pleasant it is not one I would reach for. I will not be repurchasing.
Cudisha M.
Pinson, AL
Smells great and keeps my hands so soft. I would definitely be buying this product soon. Thanks for my sample @Rituals
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annà G.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Helen L. il y a 2 ans
Sakura line has a pretty sweet smell. I love the ritual of Dao collection! Just perfect! Probably you are going to like the Ayurveda line (rose scent) and Karma (lotus+white tea). My favorite lines are : Chado( super fresh smell of matcha and bamboo) and more warm and spicy line- Tsuru.