BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerRituals
The Ritual of DAO Bed and Body Mist

Rituals The Ritual of DAO Bed and Body Mist

Calming mist for your (bed) textiles and skin. Enriched with calming ingredients yi yi ren and white lotus, promotes restful sleep and meditation. Safe for all textiles, does not stain.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual of DAO Bed and Body Mist!
Daria B.
Dublin
Rituals The Ritual of DAO Bed and Body Mist uploaded by Daria B.
One of the most wonderful body mists, I like using it before going to bed and I like how earthy and calming it smells. No alcohol in it and it feels good on the skin. It makes you feel like you are in a good spa just by using it. I really recommend this!
Amora N.
Leicester, Leicester
if I am honest as a body spray, it not my scent but as a bed spray, I found that it's very soothing. I wouldn't buy this if it was a body mist. This is the very first product that I have got of ritual. This was given to me as a gift. But it smells divine and uses in my room.
Marianna K.
joensuu
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! For me the Ritual of Dao is a unisex scent. Its comfy, calming and relaxing. Very pleasant and not too strong. Would 100% recommend. The only minus is the lasting power, but you cant really expect hours and hours from a bodymist. TRY THIS❤️
Ahlam M.
Cette brume pour le corps sent tellement bon ! Elle est douce et délicate. Elle n’est pas entêtante
Jolien S.
koningsweg
Best product ever. every evening I spray it on my pillow! It's smells great and it lasts a very long time.
Negin A.
rellingen
Has some really good natural scents, wood and plants. Love the fact that it is safe to use in hair as well and it will jot dry it out. Helps me relax and have a better night sleep. Although i changed to the jing sleep spray because of the lavender scent.
kylee A.
Tacoma, WA
Found this in Europe. Great Scent, not overly Expensive! It makes me want to try the other lines in this particular brand.
Adelajda S.
Bremen
Mehr als Spray für das Kopfkissen. Da ich kein Parfum auf der Arbeit benutze nehme ich das Körperspray. Der Duft hält natürlich nicht lange. Es ist außergewöhnlich frisch und beruhigend zugleich
elle E.
Rituals The Ritual of DAO Bed and Body Mist uploaded by elle E.
Rituals The Ritual of DAO Bed and Body Mist I recently got sent their sample and honestly i am in love!! This body mist/bed mist, has a very beautiful and sweet smell, its very relaxing smell and it isn’t as strong to the point where you start getting a headache, it smells fresh and fabulous!

Looking for your answer?