BY RITUALS

This luxurious hand balm has been specially developed to soften and moisturise dry hands. Your hands will feel nourished and soft. The ancient Ayurvedic ingredients Sweet Almond Oil, perfect for softening skin, and Indian Rose, are combined for a relaxing effect on body and soul. Indian Rose - as a universal symbol of purity and love, the sweet and delicate aroma of the rose evokes positive feelings. Furthermore, its aroma has soothing properties. Sweet Almond Oil - an ancient Ayurvedic ingredient that restores the skin's moisture balance. Ayurveda originated more than 5000 years ago in India. This philosophy is based on restoring inner harmony through the old practice of cleansing and nurturing your body and soul. Find inner harmony with our Ayurveda collection and beauty will come naturally. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
I got a little sample with one of my orders from Ulta. I'm not really big on hand cream, but wow this stuff feels so great and the smell of it is not too overpowering yet it is still refreshing and calming. I think for the price it's a pretty good deal, so I look forward to buying the full size!
Gemma L.
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
Not only does this product smell amazing, it's the most moisturising hand cream ever. When first applied, it almost feels sticky but as you rub it in, it feels the most soft and gentle, silky cream. It keeps my hands moisturised for the longest time!
Diana E.
I love this hand balm! It makes my hands smooth and moisturize and for me, I have super dry hands and this helps a lot, not only that it smells amazing! I`m truly in love with the scent and I use it all the time when I can! I will differently, buy a new one when this is empty.
Tea Ć.
Laktaši
I love the packeting. It is really smooth and great quality. After using it my skin feels great and I will use it again in the future.