BY RITUALS

Unique shower foam technology based on Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil. Squeeze a small amount of gel into your hand – contact with water instantly transforms the gel into a rich, relaxing foam. Combines the centuries-old Ayurvedic ingredients of Sweet Almond Oil and Indian Rose. see more...

Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel
  • "I received a sample size of this in my Birchbox. This smells so yummy. I love the texture I love the way it feels and I love that it doesn't dry out my skin. It seems very friendly there was no stinging in sensitive areas, if you know what I mean ;) overall great product." in 6 reviews
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
Makes my skin feel very soft and it smells amazing. My boyfriend got me it for Valentine's Day because it fulfilled what he (correctly) considered the two requirements of I have for liking something: pretty packaging and a nice smell. This definitely fulfills both of those requirements, and the fact that it feels so nice and the smell sticks to my skin so well makes it even better. It's a really nice, subtle scent on my skin, and I love it. I'm definitely going to repurchase it.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this item in my Glossybox a few months ago and have been using it for a while now. I love the foaming texture of this body wash, it's very luxurious on my skin & leaves my skin soft and smooth. The scent is very soft and luxurious as well which is very nice since I'm very sensitive to both scent & textures due to my illness. After a shower using this brand I felt very clean, my skin was very soft and since it's foam I just used my hands and it was a very relaxing experience for me. I also know that you can find this at Ulta for a reasonable price so it's definitely worth it & I definitely recommend this brand. 😊
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I really like this body wash
like really nice because. Smells really nice and it has a really good picture to quit and I could pick really long bubble bath. Because it’s a very comfortable and I just loved it
Gaga G.
I got this as a GWP from Ulta. I don’t understand it- I don’t like aerosol cans in general, so I’m not sure why someone would want body wash in an aerosol can. Also, it smelled good but was too fragrant for me.
angie T.
I love this brand of body wash. It feels and smells luxurious. This makes my skin so soft and smooth. Rinsed off well with no residue. It doesn't dry me out. I will definitely buy this again soon. I will highly recommend others to give this a try.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
 I absolutley love this shower gel. It smells amazing, but then again I am up for anything rose scented-- this is rose, but not flowery. it smells really beautiful. My skin did not feel dry or ashy after the shower, I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This body wash is amazing! My skin feels silky smooth and smells so wonderful after I use this. I love the foamy texture. It's very similar to a shaving cream feel and works wonderfully as one too. This does double duty!
Sarah A.
Lauderdale lakes
I’m in love with it ! It smells so good, it’s perfect for relaxe after a tuff day of work , I use it every night! It’s a gentle foam gel ! Mine is almost done and I’m going to buy another of course and take look in more stuff ! 😉
Antoinette J.
I received a 50ml deluxe sample size from Ulta as part of a Gift With Purchase and I was very excited to try it.  I'd never tried any of Ritual's products before and "Indian rose & sweet almond" on the can sounded amazing.

Well, it was, indeed, amazing.  The scent was very sweet.  For me it was a very strong scent, but most sweet smelling things are a little strong for me personally, so it may not be too strong for others.

It foams up really easily and it feels very luxurious while using it.  I do think that my skin feels drier after I use it, so that's not a big plus.  Also, I don't know if I was using too much or what, but it didn't last very long, so I'm kind of reticent to buy a full size of this because I don't want to spend 15USD on a product that will only last a week or so.

So, overall, I did like this product in general.  I feel like its one of those things you could get as a treat or to spoil yourself, especially if you like highly scented bath products.
Tamara J.
I received Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel as gratis from Ulta and I was sooooo excited!  I love Rituals and am super happy they have arrived at Ulta!  The Rituals foaming shower gels are super luxurious, creamy and moisturizing and the Ritual of Ayuveda scent (I believe it used to be called Yogi Flow) is my favorite!  I really enjoy the experience of using this lovely shower gel and will definitely buy it in the future!
Brigitte K.
CALGARY, AB
When will Rituals be sold in Canada?