BY RITUALS

Unique shower foam technology based on Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil. Squeeze a small amount of gel into your hand – contact with water instantly transforms the gel into a rich, relaxing foam. Combines the centuries-old Ayurvedic ingredients of Sweet Almond Oil and Indian Rose. see more...

Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel
  • "I received a sample size of this in my Birchbox. This smells so yummy. I love the texture I love the way it feels and I love that it doesn't dry out my skin. It seems very friendly there was no stinging in sensitive areas, if you know what I mean ;) overall great product." in 6 reviews
Amya S.
Houston
I received this as a sample from Rituals and let me tell you that I am in love. Not only does it smells absolutely amazing, but it also makes my skin feel so wonderful. People have been smelling me a day asking what perfume I use and I keep having to tell them that it's the shower gel. I definitely need to buy several fill size bottles soon because I love this stuff. Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
Makes my skin feel very soft and it smells amazing. My boyfriend got me it for Valentine's Day because it fulfilled what he (correctly) considered the two requirements of I have for liking something: pretty packaging and a nice smell. This definitely fulfills both of those requirements, and the fact that it feels so nice and the smell sticks to my skin so well makes it even better. It's a really nice, subtle scent on my skin, and I love it. I'm definitely going to repurchase it.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Rituals foaming shower gels have spoiled me. It dispenses like a soft gel, then turns into a light, silky foam when it touches your wet skin. You get a thorough cleansing and it leaves your skin so soft. It's excellent for shaving too! The Ritual of Ayurveda line has a delicate Indian rose & sweet almond oil scent. It's a luxe, spa-like treat you can use at home and a great price.  Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this item in my Glossybox a few months ago and have been using it for a while now. I love the foaming texture of this body wash, it's very luxurious on my skin & leaves my skin soft and smooth. The scent is very soft and luxurious as well which is very nice since I'm very sensitive to both scent & textures due to my illness. After a shower using this brand I felt very clean, my skin was very soft and since it's foam I just used my hands and it was a very relaxing experience for me. I also know that you can find this at Ulta for a reasonable price so it's definitely worth it & I definitely recommend this brand. 😊
Gaga G.
I got this as a GWP from Ulta. I don’t understand it- I don’t like aerosol cans in general, so I’m not sure why someone would want body wash in an aerosol can. Also, it smelled good but was too fragrant for me.
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
I have sensitive skin but have no problem at all using
Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil.  It smells absolutely amazing, absorbs into the skin quickly, and leaves it feeling like I
just left the spa!  I really like that
there is no oily residue and you don't have to use a lot of it so a little goes
a long way.  It costs more than I would
typically spend on a bottle this size, but it would be so worth it!
angie T.
I love this brand of body wash. It feels and smells luxurious. This makes my skin so soft and smooth. Rinsed off well with no residue. It doesn't dry me out. I will definitely buy this again soon. I will highly recommend others to give this a try.
jzaria u.
united States
I received a sample of this product and let me tell you it was the best oil product ever. It is very good on the skin it keeps it hydrated and even smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone also it's not that expensive it has a very rosey smell to it and it's just wonderful. Enjoy!
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
I love this foaming shower gel! The company sent me the foaming shower gel to try as a sample. The consistency would remind you of gel shaving cream. It smells really nice and leaves you smelling good throughout the day. I used this in a place of my regular body wash and loved it!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
 I absolutley love this shower gel. It smells amazing, but then again I am up for anything rose scented-- this is rose, but not flowery. it smells really beautiful. My skin did not feel dry or ashy after the shower, I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Brigitte K.
CALGARY, AB
When will Rituals be sold in Canada?
myriam g.
palma de mallorca
I have the pack that comes with the chapoo, bath gel and clay. It costs 20 euros it's a bit shabby but it's worth it