MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerRituals
The Ritual Of Ayurveda Body Mist, 50ml

Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Body Mist, 50ml

A light bed and body mist that covers your skin and linen with a fine fragrant dew. Gives a refreshing sensation on your skin. The delicate aroma of Indian Rose and Himalaya Honey descends with a gentle breeze like dew drops on your skin. Indian Rose - as a universal symbol of purity and love, the sweet and delicate aroma of the rose evokes positive feelings. Furthermore, its aroma has soothing properties. Sweet Almond Oil - an ancient Ayurvedic ingredient that restores the skin's moisture balance. Ayurveda originated more than 5000 years ago in India. This philosophy is based on restoring inner harmony through the old practice of cleansing and nurturing your body and soul. Find inner harmony with our Ayurveda collection and beauty will come naturally.

Start your review of Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Body Mist, 50ml!
Stephanie F.
Milwaukee
Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Body Mist, 50ml uploaded by Stephanie F.
I'm not sure how to describe this one but it's my 3rd bottle. There is something very calming about this fragrance & I wear it when I am feeling anxiety. This is one you have to smell for yourself to see if you like it. There's really nothing I can compare it to. The best I can describe it as is a creamy, rose honey.. I purchased this at Ulta & also have a body butter which is very luxurious.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
I liked this body mist, smelled great and lasted long. I bought it as a gift, but I could not resist spraying it since I had not tried this body mist. My friend said the bottle lasted months and there was no mess.
Kelly H.
Orland Hills, IL
In love with Rituals! One of my all time favorite scents! Tried many different products in different scents from Rituals, and I love them all! They have fragrances that everyone will enjoy. The Ritual gift sets make excellent gifts for any occasion!
Virginia D.
White House, TN
This is my favorite from rituals. I also have the body soap and love the smell. Its earthy and luxurious at the same time.
Abbey R.
Hollywood, FL
This spray has such a calming scent it smells so fresh and clean and I use it on my pillows to help with sleep ♥️
Naomi F.
Coevorden, Drenthe
Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Body Mist, 50ml uploaded by Naomi F.
I love this body mist! It smells very nice and the bottle is super pretty. It is the first time I have bought this product and I’m in love! I definitely recommend this product!! The packaging is pretty as well.
Anahit B.
It smells soooo good and the smell lasst also long. It smells like Spring,so fresh and blossy, you Think Every time you were in forest Fülle of flowers and fresh air. Take a time and smell the nature in the Middle of the hole stress.
Janine B.
Belfast, Antrim
The whole range smells amazing! All the products last for ages too because you don’t need to use too much of it.
Diana P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Body Mist, 50ml uploaded by Diana P.
While this fragrance is nice it doesn’t smell the same (or as good, in my opinion) as the other products in the range and is a little acrid in comparison. Disappointing - I’ll stick to the rest of the Ayurveda products which are much more pleasant.
Zoet S.
nieuwvennep
floral and at the same time very soothing. It really is such a typical Rituals scent that you will not find anywhere else. When you spray, enough product comes out immediately. ... Unlike other body mists I've already used on my body, this scent lasts quite a while.