BeautyBodyBody CareRituals
The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream, 74 oz

Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream, 7.4 oz.

Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream, 7.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream, 7.4 oz.!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream, 7.4 oz. uploaded by Jennifer L.
This ayurveda scent is warm and indulgent... The body cream consistency is thick and luxurious. Perfect for an at home spa day to spoil yourself.
Amber L.
Ilford, Essex
I got a tube of this in an Ayurveda gift set, and I am not crazy about this one. I feel as if working the cream into the body is hard work and doesn't soak in as nicely as I would like it to. I also don't love the scent from the Ayurveda range, although I love the concept, but yeah... not for me, and that's okay!
Whitney  S.
Bonneau, SC
Let's just start with the SMELL!! It is such a fragrant long lasting fragrance. Smells so warm and just comforting. I use this first for the smell and also the nourishment of the actual product. It is on my top 3 face list!
Melissa R.
Okeechobee, FL
I am in love with the smell! It is so thick and creamy, but once you apply it, it absorbs right in. It is not greasy feeling at all.
Olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
I try to practice an Ayurvedic diet so why not try some beauty products? This cream is incredible, it is gentle while still producing great results. I love it and will continue to use the product.
Kelly R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream, 7.4 oz. uploaded by Kelly R.
Ritual of Ayurveda Rebalancing products are on of my favorite #SkinCareSecrets. Everything from the beautiful packaging to the warm sensual scent makes me feel like taking time for myself is, in fact, a ritual. A special time set aside to care for myself.
Eve W.
Berkeley, CA
Super baume hydratant! Sans parler de l’odeur!! Hydrate bien et pénètre rapidement. Je recommande
Christine  V.
San Marino, CA
The Rituals line is my favorite! The Ayurveda scent smells fresh and light. The texture is creamy and absorbs into my skin well. It doesn’t leave an oily residue and the scent lasts on my skin for a pretty long time. I would highly recommend this scent and the whole line.
Angela O.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love the smell and texture of this product, Makes my skin feel like soap and was the best natural smell ever that last all day, I would highly recommend this product for anyone needing a little extra help for dryness
Heather S.
Tulsa, OK
I tend to be a sucker for products that incorporate spirituality. The cream is very gentle and smells amazing. I use after I have a spiritual bath to incorporate relaxing aromatherapy. This crab made me eager to try more products by Rituals.

Looking for your answer?