Rituals Tao Gift Set

Contains shower foam, shower oil, body scrub & body cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Tao Gift Set!
2 years agoColden, NY
i recieved this set as a gift and loved everything, it works wonders on your skin , your hair and your face, and the scent is lovely and i use this at least once a weel. the value is great.. although i did recieve this as a gift.
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Got this while staying in a swanky hotel, which just made the experience that much more luxurious. Smells amazing and soothing
2 years agoMiami, FL
perfect math, this is great, the set is so cute and the formula is even better can wait to buy other set for my best friend
2 years agoLondon
I’ve only used the body scrub from this but I really like it. I use it all the time and it is very good value for money. I bought it online and when it came I was really happy with it. I would definitely recommend.
2 years ago
No one gifted me this..First gift me then I'll review 😂😂cause the title says it's a gift...Why would I gift myself😂😂
2 years agoDundalk
Lovely set has everything you need, has a nice fragrance but not too overpowering. Would repurchase, price is fair.
2 years ago
A great scent, not too overpowering. Does wonders on your skin and hair and isn't too much pricey for rituals
2 years ago
I love the smell, it's very good. I use always this deodorant and the cream, it's very good for our bodies.
2 years ago
Es uno de los sets mas bonitos, me encanta para regalar, es un perfecto regalo para cualquiera!!!......