Rituals Samurai Body Moisturiser body moisturiser uploaded by Miguel A.

BY RITUALS

Rituals Samurai Body Moisturiser body moisturiser. Refreshing hydrating body moisturiser which is easily absorbed by the skin The body moisturiser effectively hydrates and nourishes the skin Organic Bamboo is known for its strengthening properties while cedar wood provides a masculine scent see more...

Buy on Amazon
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Miguel A.
Bastante buena para la piel aplicable en todo el cuerpo deja un holor bastante agradable. Rituals Samurai Body Moisturiser body moisturiser
Luize E.