BY RITUALS

Rituals Rice Scrub body scrub. Mild cleansing body scrub that transforms on contact with water into a silky foaming exfoliation cream. Gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin, making it feel wonderfully soft. Enriched with calming Cherry Blossom and organic White Rice. see more...

Regina L.
This is a really natural product that I quite enjoy using it feels really light weight on the skin exfoliate beautifully rubs away all the dead skin cells and we can with a useful finish glowing skin that I absolutely love I deathly recommend this for
Sophie M.
Amazig for in the summer , it's moisturizing for your skin and it smels great ! I bought it in a rituals store in amsterdam. It's better dan i thought when i bought it and i would defenitly buy it again!
Marta F.
Ceuta
Estoy enamorada de este producto, en conjunto a su crema corporal, lo primero es su olor, deja un olor duradero que da gusto!
Elimina las impurezas como pieles muertas e hidrata muchisimo, muy ligera. Super recomendada.
Rebecca K.
Love this product. A really gentle texture and soothing formula. The scent is subtle and not overpowering. A moisturising and nourishing feel because of the rice milk.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
After using this scrub,it always ends up making me feel like my body's clean.
It is very easy apply but I don't know if it actually makes any difference though.