Rituals Rice Scrub body scrub

Rituals Rice Scrub body scrub. Mild cleansing body scrub that transforms on contact with water into a silky foaming exfoliation cream. Gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin, making it feel wonderfully soft. Enriched with calming Cherry Blossom and organic White Rice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Rice Scrub body scrub!
Regina L.
This is a really natural product that I quite enjoy using it feels really light weight on the skin exfoliate beautifully rubs away all the dead skin cells and we can with a useful finish glowing skin that I absolutely love I deathly recommend this for
Marta S.
Ceuta
Estoy enamorada de este producto, en conjunto a su crema corporal, lo primero es su olor, deja un olor duradero que da gusto! Elimina las impurezas como pieles muertas e hidrata muchisimo, muy ligera. Super recomendada.
Lisa P.
I got sensitive skin but this product works for me it has super small rice scrubs what makes it easy to use I love it, you can use it on your whole body I use it the most on my face the price is ok so I should recommend them it removes dead and dry skin because my skin is sometimes really dry and would definitely buy it again💕
❤️🇵🇹 B.
This scrub has smaller pieces of sand in it so that’s why you can use it too as a face scrub. If you don’t like those really sweet/ strong smells this scrub is perfect for you because it has a nice touch of a smell of roses but the smell is not overwhelmingly strong
Susmita U.
London
After using this scrub,it always ends up making me feel like my body's clean. It is very easy apply but I don't know if it actually makes any difference though.
Rebecca K.
Love this product. A really gentle texture and soothing formula. The scent is subtle and not overpowering. A moisturising and nourishing feel because of the rice milk.
Ella D.
bicester
For an extremely gentle scrub it works well but this product Does not give the instant results like the sugar, bamboo and salt scrubs they have. The products doesn’t really have a full purpose considering the others power!💕
Emma M.
Edinburgh, Lothian
I have very dry skin and as soon as summer comes I start using body scrubs. This one smells amazing, the exfoliating beads are kind of scratchy but that's when you know it's doing a good job. You definitely need to moisturise after using this though.
Charo C.
They told Me about him and they weren't wrong. It is a soft exfoliant, you quedabla very soft skin.... And it smells great too
Sophie M.
Amazig for in the summer , it's moisturizing for your skin and it smels great ! I bought it in a rituals store in amsterdam. It's better dan i thought when i bought it and i would defenitly buy it again!

Looking for your answer?