BY RITUALS

This refreshing anti-fatigue eye lotion contains an active peptide complex. It also has a refreshing texture that is easily absorbed. see more...

Alexis M.
Not really a fan, I didn't like the consistency or the scent really. The price was okay. I probably will not be purchasing again. I used it everyday for 2 weeks and saw no difference at all. Not a fan
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I had been looking for and I clean for a long time. When I found this I was so excited because it was definitely worth the money I read all the reviews and they were really good. It was so hydrating it was moisturizing my eye area was perfect for my concealer!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I liked this,but not enough to finsh or to repurchase.It was a nice, mild formula that left my eye area feeling soft but not quite as "refreshed" as some others.I looked at it as more of a moisturizer.I didn't finish the container,but my fiance seems to like it.For me,it didn't seem to refresh my tired eyes at all.
The cream itself was a nice,light consistency.
Joselin V.

It is a contour eye Suitable for skin Young, is feasible, it is not wrinkle or UN extahidratante.

Complex contains active UN reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Leave glowing skin and elastic Part of dark circles. The texture is thicker moisturizer than one, and is absorbed very quickly.

No greasy feeling left or bother the eyecup, and with very little have enough, her Given a thicket.
Dev H.
I received a sample of this and it does leave u feeling refreshed regarding ur eyes the consistency is light so it doesn't feel heavy on ur skin
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
THE SKIN FEELS FRESH AND HIDRATED FOR MORE TIME I LOVE IT, IT'S A LITTLE COST BUT IT'S WORTH IT A LITTLE QUANTITY IS REQUIRED
Samagda J.
Doral
If I feel tired I used. If I need son rest I used. It amazing product. And the best ingredients, techniques and chemistry.
Wow I wish I can get this product, It's gonna be lovely to have something like this, I have heard alot about this product
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
I've NEVER found a better eye lotion than this and trust me I've looked for many, even Clinique doesn't match up !
Max H.
Canterbury
Quite a good skin care company but haven’t used the product many times so cannot really give a complete review on this product! When I used it thought I was pleased with it!

Amazon