Rituals Miracle Balm

rich nourishing hand balm This luxuriously rich hand balm was specially developed to soothe and calm dry, rough hands The ingredient Glycerine leaves your hands feeling nourished and soft Combines the soft scent of nourishing White Lotus, with Ginkgo Biloba which in Japan represents life and strength

Rituals Miracle Balm ? What is the scent like on this product?
Start your review of Rituals Miracle Balm!
Product Highlights
Very moisturizing love this lotion take it everywhere with me I would recommend it to anyone in reviews
Dawn K.
Rituals Miracle Balm uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Sephora
The scent is like nothing I ever smelled before. An absolute plessure to smell. And left my skin super soft. My new favorite scent is cherry blossom and rice milk. I definetly recommend this.
Nichole P.
Galloway, NJ
Rituals Miracle Balm uploaded by Nichole P.
I really loved this lotion. The scent is cherry blossom. The lotion is very light as well as the scent. If you like light scents this lotion is for you. I like my lotions to be very powerful when it comes to the fragrance n this just wasn't that. That is the reason I gave it 4 stars other then that this lotion was great. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Hareer M.
Elk Grove, CA
I recently purchased a few packs of assorted balms and each one smells amazing! I do recommend a small bit of product when using it because it doesn’t get absorbed immediately! I would recommend it 100%
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
The smell is really nice and floral. It’s a thick lotion, which works wonders in colder months!
Bresa F.
dallas
This product is so amazing and I love it wow!use it often and it works perfectly with my skin
member-2e10d
I really liked this product I think it worked very well and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. There’s nothing I would honestly change ab it because it’s so wonderful!
Harley Q.
Atwater, CA
Love love love this. Leaves skin feeling soft and love the scent not too harsh and even after you wash it off your skin still feels soft and has a soft scent. I would say I use it way too much of that was a thing but it’s amazing the scent is almost therapeutic
diana B.
Staten Island, NY
I like this product it smells nice. It does the job done, quickly sinks into the skin. However I don’t really like that I cloud feel the film left over on my skin after using it. It’s definitely not 5 starts for me.
Rose S.
Ridgewood, NJ
Didn’t see any difference after using it. Hi feel like I am better without using it since no need.
ALICE R.
bayville
So nice I just got a sample a couple of weeks ago and it smells great and I love how is pink from in and out... It feels soft and kinda thick but not like that heavy feeling more like an actual rose feels.. I carry it in my purse now and hopefully I can buy once I run out.. @Ritual you did it with this one.. I truly love.. Thanks for the sample..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
S V.
il y a 7 mois
Rituals Miracle Balm ? What is the scent like on this product?