Rituals Himalaya Scrub

Revitalize your skin with this velvety soft and cooling body scrub. Enriched with the luxurious fragrance of Indian rose and soothing sweet almond oil. Traditional Ayurvedic medicine shows that scrubbing is an extremely effective way to purify your body and stimulate your body's energy flow. The process is accelerated if you take a warm bath afterwards. Contains prehistoric crystal salts from the Himalayas which have a purifying and harmonizing effect on inner balance and vitality.

Where can I order this?
Start your review of Rituals Himalaya Scrub!
Product Highlights
...deeply. I use it before shaving or wax myself. I like the texture of the salt it it and you don't need much product, you go for a long time with it. I also like the packaging and the color.in reviews
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
I am a huge fan of many rituals products. The Himalayan bath scrub salt leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth.
Jazmin A.
Santa Rosa, CA
This scrub left my skin so soft afterwards! I got it as a gift so I don't know where they bought it exactly or how much it was but whatever price it is it's worth it. Would definitely buy
Ewa B.
Love this one. Its very big, it will lasts you forever. Scent is oriental and very plesant. Scrub is gentle yet working well with dead skin removal. Leaves your body nourished and hydrated - there is no need to use body balm after using this scrub.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Except Loccitane I have not found brand that would make better body care products than Rituals. And specially better scrubs which would be so hydrating. This scrub smells soooo amazing that you feel immediately relaxed but also refreshed. It's a salt scrub so keep in mind if you have some fresh cuts or wound it will hurt. But if you are looking for a body scrub it should always and only be made from salt or sugar. Anything else is usually too abrasive for your skin. How I mentioned earlier this scrub is super hydrating thanks to sweet almond oil and there is a lot of it. Enough for not even using a body lotion afterwards. The price is pretty high but you don't really need that much so it will last you for a while. I highly recommend everything from this brand! You can now get it at Ulta!
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Me encanta tiene un aroma único, desde hace mucho tiempo que lo uso y de.verdad que ha dado buenos resultados
sandra D.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Alexis M.
This stuff smells so good I just love this body scrub to help my self tanner look flawless
Andreyna R.
Such a good scrub, a friend of mine told me about this and I tried it and I will never change this scrub because is unique and the formula it's awesome. Totally recommend it for anyone !
Jolynn J.
Fife, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
My grandma first gave me a jar of this as a teenager and I LOVED it but couldn't find it anywhere local. I have since moved away and found it at my local Ulta! This scrub smells SO. GOOD. It doesn't smell like rose to me, but it still smells amazing. Price is kind of high but to be expected from a more luxury brand. It does sting a bit if you have shaving cuts on your legs, but the product itself leaves your skin so smooth and soft
Nathalie E.
Guildford, Guildford
One of the best scrubs on the market- few are made of sea salt, and even fewer smell as good as this one.  I have not been able to find a scrub as effective as this one anywhere else- I literally feel the dead skin being scrubbed off me! The only criticism I have is that I wish there was bigger tubs available.