BY RITUALS

Rituals Happy Buddha Shower Foam. Unique gel-to-foam technology. Squeeze a small amount of gel into your hand - contact with water transforms the gel into a rich, relaxing foam. Combines the fresh kick of Sweet Orange with the warming properties of Cedar. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maura Y.
I am just really not a fan to be completely honest. Number one, not only does it not smell that great (in my opinion) but number two...it just...doesn't DO anything. That coupled with the unsatisfying smell makes it just really, honestly not worth buying again.
Sofi G.
New York
I love this shower gel. I wish it would come as a regular body was instead of the mousse. I don’t mind the mousse at all, but environmentally this is just terrible.
The scent is amazing and it feels great on the skin.
Misty R.
Got this in my glossy box for this month was super excited cause i thought it was going to smell like oranges.. it actually smelled more like cedar than oranges so it made it smell like a guinea pig cage to me...
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I am a person who uses bar soap over body wash. Or, at least I was until I got Rituals Happy Buddah Shower Gel Foam. It makes the most luxurious soap in a sponge and smells incredible. I absolutely love this stuff. I got it in a glossybox and I plan to keep this on hand from now on. I have to say, I highly recommend this product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of the most foamy body washes I have ever used! All you need is one tiny squirt and you're good to lather up your whole body! On top of that ability, it smells absolutely amazing!
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
I got this happy Budda foam shower wash in one of my beauty boxes and it was the first time I used it and it was amazing. It smelt great and it left my skin feeling clean and amazingly soft.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I thought I was going to stink but it actually smells very good. So fall like. You only need a little bit as a little goes a long way but I don't find it to be hydrating.
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
I didn't even know foaming shower gel was a thing, but man am I happy I received this! First of all, one TINY bit of gel goes a LOOOOONG way! It creates way more foam than you'd ever imagine, and it smells fantastic! The smell is actually lingering too, so it won't just wear off like most scented body washes do. I also like that this particular scent was so warm and earthy, it is the perfect scent for fall!
Kary C.
Love this brand! All started with my first allure beauty box with an amazing hand cream I still have some left a year later cuz with this brand even these foaming gels a little goes a very long way! Love them!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I thought this product was super fun to use, the foam is EVERYTHING!! However, I am NOT a fan of the scent, which is a huge turnoff for me. Although the product left my skin feeling silky smooth, and soft, I don’t think I would purchase or recommend. It’s very strong scented, and makes me feel like I’m older than I am!