Rituals Hanami Heaven

Discover how this transparent oil transforms into a milky soft foam. Indulge in the instant calm that will overcome body and spirit. Enjoy the relaxing scent of organic rice milk and Japanese cherry blossom.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Hanami Heaven!
Rabeea P.
El Paso, TX
1,055 reviews
This bubble bath smells amazing. It foams up a lot too. Sometimes I use it as a shower gel and it works great
Daniela G.
Long Is City, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
La verdad lo compraría de nuevo su sensación y olor es perfecto de verdad súper recomendado cómprenlo les devolverá unos cuantos años a su vida jajaja. Es perfecto para el día a día hidrata y huele rico! Es efectivo lo compraría de nuevo para mantener
Jez M.
Love this product it never lets me down. I love the easy use of it. I always have to make sure I have it.
Amber S.
Festus, MO
This smells amazing and leaves skin so soft. I love the Rituals brand. It's definitely worth the price
Arianna R.
Perfect name for an amazing product. I definitely love it and it's super long- lasting. A must have for everyone.
Emily S.
pretty good wash. would highly recommend to anyone because of the sent. i bought it at a store and it was good.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
Rituals products all the way! Couldn't have feel blessed with anything getting a shower with! I love how it leaves your skin feeling!
Sammi Jo P.
Amazing product. It worked great for me. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for this kind of product.
Nicole M.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Great product and amazing scent the entire shower will smell amazing. I got this as a gift and went to rebuy.
member-59ad4
It really smells like heaven! The scent is amazing. It doesn’t dry out the skin. I wouldn’t improve anything! It’s great the way it is. It is a bit expensive but I’m all about quality! I’d recommend this to anyone!

Looking for your answer?