Rituals Hammam Hot Scrub

A nourishing body scrub with warming ginger and refreshing eucalyptus. The combination of ingredients leaves skin with a wonderful tingly feeling. Skin becomes exceptionally soft and refreshed after use creating a warm and delicious feeling that immediately reduces tiredness.

Will this body scrub clog the drain?
Start your review of Rituals Hammam Hot Scrub!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Rituals Hammam Hot Scrub uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this scrub, I’m currently on my 3rd tub! The scent is so invigorating & refreshing. Being a salt scrub the texture is quite rough but this is offset by hydrating oils. I would hesitate to recommend it to those with super sensitive skin but for me it’s just what I need. I find using it on my legs before shaving, I get less ingrown hairs afterwards and my skin feels super smooth. Also a little goes a long way so the tub lasts for several months.
Liesbeth H.
Ghent
smells amazing, works well,, is expensive, as are all rituals products, would not recommend except if ur rich maybe
Kim A.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Love the strong realistic eucalyptus smell. The salts are in an oil which is very moisturizing and lasts on the body for a long time without felling greasy. The price is somewhere in the middle not the cheapest but reasonable again if you like a products smell to last on the body longer than just bathing than this product is for you.
Natalie H.
Minneola, FL
always is a must have in every household. They make products for each one in the family. I love the scents and smells as well as the durability of their products. I definitely would buy again. Great choice! Rituals
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Love the heat feels awesome on a chilly night in winter. The smell is good and using it feels like a luxurious spa .
Rosa S.
Great hand scrub with a rich consistency and a wonderful smell of Spa and nature. Whenever I apply it, my hands become very moisturized and bright. I recommend it 👐🔆💖
lou G.
I’m using this at the moment and I don’t feel my skin smoother after using it. It has a nice and fresh eucalyptus scent. The salt grains are kinda harsh to my dry skin.
Amber H.
A wonderful scrub, it does have a strong scent. I personally like it smelling good. Your skin becomes soft after showering.
Zara B.
Gent
Just perfect. My skin feels soft and fresh after using this. I think this is the best scrub I’ve ever used.
Mario D.
marbella
This is my favorite body scrub I’ve tried! I wasn’t realy into them but this one completely changed my opinion! It does such a good job and removing dead skin and it leaves your body super smooth and smelling like a dream! The scent can be used for men and women as it is very unisex and the granules and quite big which is a plus