Rituals Good Luck Scrub

Body scrub with organic sugar. Luxury combination of organic sugar and wonderfully softening oils. The natural ingredients sweet orange and cedar produce a warm aroma. Use the body scrub once or twice a week for soft and glowing skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Good Luck Scrub!
ANGELIKA K.
Littleton, CO
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by ANGELIKA K.
Absolutely in love with that orange sweet sugar scrub. Good scrubbing and need not moisturize after it. Skin is bright and smooth. I bought it in set with other products of Rituals, but this is the only one my favorite product from them. Definitely recommend it!
Aimee G.
I bought this body scrub for the first time the other day and I'm definitely going to be repurchasing. It's very gritty so you feel like you're getting a good scrub, but the oils make your skin feel so soft and moisturized afterwards. The smell is also divine. I'm hooked on rituals products now and will recommend to anyone who loves a luxurious shower experience!
Gianna C.
The best body product smell that I have ever found. The scent is very energizing and awakenings the skin.
Ninutsa M.
New Castle, DE
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by Ninutsa M.
🤩🤩🤩🤩 This scrub is so fantastic 🤍🤍🤍 It has unbelievable and very pleasant scent🤤🤤🤤I recommend 🧡🧡🧡 I love it so much 💛💛💛🧡🧡 Rituals Good Luck Scrub
Moana L.
Rotterdam
after using this scrub my skin is so soft and feels completely new. really recommended
Andrea M.
77787 Nordrach, Baden
Ich liebe den Duft und die super glatte Haut nach dem Peeling, ebenso, dass sie sich so toll gepflegt anfühlt. Toll!
Beyda K.
Iserlohn, Deutschland
Benutze dieses Produkt jedes mal vor und nach dem Rasieren und es hilft wirklich sehr gut gegen Erdbeerbeine. Die Beine fühlen sich danach sehr schön weich und glatt an und es riecht auch auch super.
maeva M.
38410 Vaulnaveys-le-Haut
Gommage vraiment intense avec le sucre. . Peau sensible évitez ! De plus l'huile se sépare du sucre , c'est pas évident du tout de s'en servir
Gabrielė M.
Kristiansand
I love this body scrub! It has a orange scent to it, so if you like a really sweet scent to your scrub I definitely recommend this one!
Luna F.
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by Luna F.
Comme tous les produits Rituals il est parfait! Ce gommage exfolie très bien, laisse la peau lisse et et très bien exfoliée. Il sent également très bon, il coute un peu cher mais vaut son prix

Looking for your answer?