Rituals Good Luck Scrub

Body scrub with organic sugar. Luxury combination of organic sugar and wonderfully softening oils. The natural ingredients sweet orange and cedar produce a warm aroma. Use the body scrub once or twice a week for soft and glowing skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Good Luck Scrub!
Angelika L.
Littleton, CO
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by Angelika L.
Absolutely in love with that orange sweet sugar scrub. Good scrubbing and need not moisturize after it. Skin is bright and smooth. I bought it in set with other products of Rituals, but this is the only one my favorite product from them. Definitely recommend it!
Aimee G.
I bought this body scrub for the first time the other day and I'm definitely going to be repurchasing. It's very gritty so you feel like you're getting a good scrub, but the oils make your skin feel so soft and moisturized afterwards. The smell is also divine. I'm hooked on rituals products now and will recommend to anyone who loves a luxurious shower experience!
Gianna C.
The best body product smell that I have ever found. The scent is very energizing and awakenings the skin.
Colta E.
Berlin, BErlin
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by Colta E.
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by Colta E.
I am a big fan of body skin care , one of my favorite products is the Rituals brand!!! I discovered this month this new smell orange and cedar and I am totally fall in love ! I like all about cedar absolutely all! This Rituals Good Luck Scrub leaves my skin so smooth and with such a pleasant smell! I recommend it! And I will buy it again and again !
Julie  A.
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by Julie  A.
Was called the happy Buddha but Rituals have now renamed it Mehr. This scrub is amazing, leaves my skin oiled, soft, smooth & a lovely scent. I'd love a bigger jar too, bit expensive but so worth that extra cost. It's such a lovely scrub, having Lupus my skin is fussy on what goes on it. Never had a problem using this. Try it x
Ninutsa M.
New Castle, DE
Rituals Good Luck Scrub uploaded by Ninutsa M.
🤩🤩🤩🤩 This scrub is so fantastic 🤍🤍🤍 It has unbelievable and very pleasant scent🤤🤤🤤I recommend 🧡🧡🧡 I love it so much 💛💛💛🧡🧡 Rituals Good Luck Scrub
Stephanie J.
I love to use this scrub once a week for a luscious and exfoliating shower. It leaves my skin soft and renewed, and it smells fantastic.
Moana L.
Rotterdam
after using this scrub my skin is so soft and feels completely new. really recommended
Andrea  M.
Nordrach, BW
Ich liebe den Duft und die super glatte Haut nach dem Peeling, ebenso, dass sie sich so toll gepflegt anfühlt. Toll!
Beydanur K.
Iserlohn, Nordrhein
Benutze dieses Produkt jedes mal vor und nach dem Rasieren und es hilft wirklich sehr gut gegen Erdbeerbeine. Die Beine fühlen sich danach sehr schön weich und glatt an und es riecht auch auch super.

Looking for your answer?