Rituals Fortune Scrub body scrub

Rituals Fortune Scrub body scrub. Mild cleansing body scrub that transforms on contact with water into a silky foaming exfoliation cream. Gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin, making it feel wonderfully soft. Enriched with invigorating Sweet Orange and Cedar Wood.

Can anyone tell me what the exfoliating particles in - Rituals Fortune Scrub body scrub are made of?Do not wish to use scrubs containing plastic or other non-decomposable particles as they pollute our oceans and kill sealife.
Start your review of Rituals Fortune Scrub body scrub!
lalita P.
Brooklyn, NY
Rituals Fortune Scrub body scrub uploaded by lalita P.
Omg!! love love love since I found out about this brand, I'm in love. I would like to say I use this rituals stuff everyday. I love how silky and soft it leave my skin. I like to use this every other day to exfoliating my body and this mandarin stuff smell amazing!!
mariam K.
New Castle, DE
Rituals Fortune Scrub body scrub uploaded by mariam K.
A mild cleansing body scrub that transforms into a silky foaming exfoliation cream after contact with water.🤗 Gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin, making it feel wonderfully soft. I really like this one, i love this smell. It smoothes my skin and makes feel AMAZING 💅
Iben O.
stavanger
Rituals Fortune Scrub body scrub uploaded by Iben O.
After use it gives me a soft and slikt skin. Easy to apply and easy to use. Great product!
Hannah V.
I'm in love it smels sooo good it is so soft and good for Your I even use it for my face and I have a sensitieve skin so I think it's good for almost for every tipe of skin I am sorry english is NOT my first langues
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt
Actually I don't like scrubs that much , but this one is just amazing! It makes your skin so soft and it smells so great. I think , that I won't use another scrub in my life.
Monica M.
Barcelona
My boyfriend gives me this scrub cuz thinks that i like it. He was not wrong. It smells so good.  I love it!
I want to try more types of scrubs of Rituals. <3
I want to try more types of scrubs of Rituals. <3
Karolina M.
My mom got this product for her birthday .... but she never use it so I was like why I would not try it ? And I love this product! After shower I feel like I have new body ! My skin is super soft . Highly recommended .
norah S.
Fredrikstad
It smells amazing! When you apply it it becomes like foam! I love it! It makes it much easier to apply it to your entire body😍👍 I think it's not expensive, but people have different thoughts and maybe some think it's expensive .. I don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bonnie B.
Stockholm
Works great. On top of exfoliating your skin it also smells great. It works perfect and leaves me with soft skin.
Ana S.
Porto
I love this smell, it’s like it make you happy!! Ahahah and it has the perfect amount of the little “grains” don’t know how to call it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-97dfb