Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashRituals
Foaming Shower Gel, Zensation, 67 fl oz

Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, Zensation, 6.7 fl. oz.

I bought this shower gel recently but whenever I press noting comes out. Does anyone have this either? What can I do?
Start your review of Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, Zensation, 6.7 fl. oz.!
Product Highlights
...love this foam shower gel by Rituals. I immediately felt pampered and the moisturizing qualities allowed me to skip the after-shower lotion. in reviews
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, Zensation, 6.7 fl. oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love this shower gel. It works great and cleaned great. The amazing scent is great and I love this brand. [product:rituals-foaming-shower-gel,-zensation,-6.7-fl.-oz.]
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, Zensation, 6.7 fl. oz. uploaded by Maria A.
This is a nice shower gel. The texture is nice. It comes out of the container as a gel but then it turns into a foam. I don’t like fragrance in my products, but it smells nice. The ingredients list is long, but not to problematic.
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, Zensation, 6.7 fl. oz. uploaded by stefanie C.
Fabulous smells great suds up beautifully like shower cream and has a little pump for it so you just pump a lil and it foams up it’s great .
Natalie K.
Phoenix , AZ
I love how this cleanses my skin and I can use it as shaving foam also. My sensitive skin has had zero adverse reactions. My husband steels it he loves it too.
Autmn T.
Collins, IA
This stuff is amazing. Im going to preface this by saying I'm a very texture driven person and this comes out as a gel and transitions into a frothy foam and it feels ~*heavenly*~. It also is cherry blossom scented and smells amazing and is pretty strongly scented while in use but not very noticeable after you get out. After you get out of the shower/bath youre as smooth as a dolphin, maybe not quite as shiny but super soft.
kimberly C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Affordable luxurious spa quality is not something you normally say in one sentences. I like this product because it rinses so clean and I love that it foams up and becomes rich kather that I can even shave with which is pretty nice. However I feel like I need something a little stronger in my naughty bits. I am on my feet all day and sweat because I'm a nurse so I have a hand on on job. My husband is in an office and loves it. It is gentle non striple and his a nice subtle fresh scent. I believe I have tried this product before when I stayed at a nice hotel. Hood stuff!
Anna H.
2,262 reviews
When I am not using that I am using the RITUALS Zensational Foaming Shower Gel with organic rice milk and cherry blossom which like the body scrub has a sweet scent that is so perfect and relaxing to me. It cleanses my skin with gel-to-foam technology. It was gentle on my skin and felt silky smooth. It to is "enriched with Organic Rice Milk, a natural ingredient that nourishes the skin and leaves it silky soft, and Cherry Blossom, the Japanese symbol of purity." Words cannot explain how awesome this RITUALS Zensational Foaming Shower Gel truly is. It is something you need to experience yourself. My skin is soft and moisturized when I get out of the shower which is just what I want.
Karen J.
Thaxton, MS
Oh my goodness, this is so wonderful sprays out like a liquid the foams up. It has a fantastic scent and leaves your body feeling on so soft!
Stephanie O.
Whitehouse, TX
So amazing. Oh my god so amazing. I got this at TJ Maxx for less than ten dollars and I love it so much.
Chary O.
Charlotte, NC
Let me start off by saying how IMPRESSED I was by using this product even after one use. The scent hits you with a sweet aroma of sweet cherry blossoms. The shower gel is squeezed out from a thick gel and into a foam that blankets your skin in sensational purity. I was so impressed by how my skin felt after my shower, usually i have to lather my skin with lotion to moisturize however after using this product it left my skin like brand new.I could not believe it! No dryness or irritation, I felt like my skin was reborn- NO LIE! Everything about this product impressed me, from the scent to the ingredients, to the end results. I love that it is made from rich milk and cherry blossoms because of the significant meaning behind these two ingredients. I would recommend this to everyone. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Sol VoxBox- and I couldn't be happie