BY RITUALS

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel. Foaming shower gel sensation. Unique shower foam technology. This gel transforms into a rich, nurturing foam on contact with water. Combines the ancient Ayurvedic ingredients of Sweet Almond Oil and Indian Rose. Complete your showering ritual with Yogi Flow shower foam, Honey Touch body cream or Shanti Chakra body oil to experience the same fragrance sensation.

Buy on Cos Bar
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product overall. It has a nice scent and lathers pretty well. The scent lingers on your skin for around an hour after you use it. I do wish it was easier to control how much of the products comes out of the system. I often find that I pump out too much.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells! It is also very moisturizing and leaves skin feelings of and clean. I received it as a sample in my Glossybox and ended up purchasing a full size once I was out. Definitely one of my go to body washes now.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shower gel a lot. It smells good but not overpowering and makes my skin feel silky smooth. I use it every other day because I  always have two bottle of wash open because i like to switch. The smell lasts for a long time on your skin and it does not dry you out or make you feel greasy. I just love it.
Kary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, 6.7 fl. oz. - Yogi Flow foaming shower gel sensation... best showwe foam gel ever been in love with this brand since my 1st one I think from my Allure box I do hv 7 scripts but pretty sure it was Allure . .. can't wait to take bath followed by a shower lol
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel, 6.7 fl. oz. - Yogi Flow smells so good! It lathers easily and and feels silky on my skin. I feel pampered while using it and it cleanses well too. I will definitely buy it again.
Vanesa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has made me fall in love. With very small amount you have a lot of foam. It leaves your skin super clean and fresh with a pleasant smell of perfume. If you want a gel with which you do not need to perfum it is certainly this.
En-Szu H.
This is my favorite mid-winter shower gel. It smells so delicious and it makes getting into the shower such a lovely experience! It's a warm, slightly sensual scent and foams up into a truly luxurious lather. It's a really unique experience, too. And the scent lingers for quite some time after the shower!
Marianne E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I got this in a monthly box. I was hesitant about it. Who would of thought body wash in a can would be this amazing. The Rose takes me away to a relaxing place. I love this and I am going to buy more.
nao ❤.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This yogi flow is the best on the perfect this life your body super good like you go yo a spa super good I love I help if you buy yo love this product yo
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing, the only shower "gel" I ever use. Leaves my skin feeling super clean. Packaging is adorable and sleek. Seems very fancy.
Brigitte K.
Calgary , AB
When will Rituals be sold in Canada?