BY RITUALS

ultra rich whipped body cream Special technology makes this whipped cream easy to apply, while its rich and velvety formulation nourishes and strengthens the skin. A unique blend containing antioxidants, Vitamin E and the strengthening ingredient Centella Asiatica. Natural ingredients of Sweet Orange and Cedar provide a heavenly warm fragrance. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
  • "LOVE this one! So great and my skin loves it. I have dry skin and this is amazing. And the scent is amazing as well" in 3 reviews
Jody D.
This is a really good body cream. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. It's smells really good too. The price is a little high for me. But is worth the splurg once in awhile for some good product.
Marlene B.
Brownsville , TX
Super refreshing. Makes you feel different, but good different. Super smooth after applying. Love the scent. Smells like peaches and strawberries. I use it every time I finish showering. My skin appreciates it.
Kim M.
This has such a refreshing citrus scent. Perfect for spring and summer. Moisturizes nicely and absorbs quickly. Using the matching shower foam intensifies the scent and makes it last all day. High quality packaging.
Mona H.
Birmingham, AL
Best cream for my body!!!
I LOVE the scent soooo much, it´s very hydrating in winter without sitting on your skin. Very warm and orangy smell, with which I am obsessed with. This jar goes a really long way!
Unfortunately, I cannot use this cream in very hot weather, because my skin sweats under it. But other than that - my go to!
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Rituals smells absolutely amazing. This product never leaves my skin dry nor do i have to apply a lot to get results. I do wish there was more product for the price but its also great for gifting.
A N.
This rituals body cream is super creamy and thick and it absorbs into your skin quickly. I recommend this for sensitive and skin that gets red easily.
Hildret A.
Este producto es espectacular si quieres sentir de nuevo tu piel como si fueras un bebé . Como su mismo nombre lo dice es un ritual para el . cuerpo
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Ive tried this one its so so good tonmy skin, but a little bit ecpensive..but its so so good makes my skin soft and smells good
Fabiola R.
Smells so good it take good care of my body is very fresh every time a use it keeps long horas in my body with the good smell
Chautoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
It's a very good cream . I would definitely purchase . It's not too oily so you won't feel like you've bathed in any oil