Rituals Body Cream uploaded by Anita A.

BY RITUALS

Rich and nourishing body cream that leaves skin feeling silky soft. A combination of the ancient Ayurvedic ingredients of Himalayan honey and Indian rose for a relaxing effect on body and mind. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the thickness of the cream. It is perfect for nourishing dry legs and arms. It also has a lovely floral scent." in 8 reviews
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is hands down the best body cream I've tried. Rituals by itself is an amazing brand with beautiful packaging and high quality products. Everything smells just wonderful and the best combination is this body cream paired with shower foam. You will smell like a goddess. Indian rose & Himalaya Honey is my favorite followed by Sakura. But be sure always check out their limited editions too! Everything is super hydrating and I don't need to worry about dry skin in the middle of the day. This brand has been part of my life for about 5 years when I discovered it in Prague. I am so happy I can get it at Ulta now too!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love the tub packaging. Overall a pretty good product. I would recommend this for those of us with sensitive skin. It makes the skin very soft and does not irritate the skin. Only bought this once so far but I would buy it again.
Samantha L.
Little Neck, NY
Love their lotions and body creams. The scents are very nice too. Every time I get out of the shower and dry myself off I apply this on my legs and arms and it really does moisturize your skin!
M W.
Takes a little longer than I like to absorb, but it's smooth and leaves my skin soft, the smell is strong, like a perfume, but very enjoyable. It isn't my favorite cream, but I do still turn to it every now and then, especially if I'm looking for a scent that lasts for a moderate amount of time and have the time to wait for it to dry.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I have Rituals the Ritual of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream. Omg! It smells so good. It's a clean, refreshing rose and amber smell that gets in your brain. It feels so silky on my skin. I received this as a sample size, but I'm hoping for the full size. If someone doesn't get this for me, I'm just going to spoil myself. It's great! Must try! RITUALS The Ritual of Ayurveda - Balancing Treat Gift Set
Cristal R.
These products go above and beyond to give your body the best skin possible. Zero oily skin with a fresh and clean smell after applying and also smelling by other throughout the day. Not overpowering.
Sanam A.
So moisturizing and the scent lasts a long time! I love using this product! I use it in the winter time when my skin needs a little more TLC. It really rejuvenates my skin. Its really velvety and rich! I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting moisturizing lotion
Kristy W.
I discovered Rituals when I was studying abroad in the Netherlands and I brought so many products home to the US! My friends and family, as well as myself, LOVE this body cream. It is so rich and moisturizing, however it does not leave skin feeling greasy. It absorbs quickly and smells amazing. Definitely worth the price.
Andrea O.
I bought the Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set And I was absolutely in love. I apply it as any other cream, after bathing and gives me a sense of tranquility and peace with myself through their smell of the Rose Centifolia.
I use it only in the evenings after a stressful day because I like the feeling of connecting with myself.
#Selfcare
Ashleigh H.
I ordered this online- its gentle and makes the skin feel super soft. I Love this! The smell is great and it blends into the skin really nicely. Pros are the smell and how soft it leaves your skin - no cons so far.