Rituals Body Cream uploaded by Edita P.Rituals Body Cream uploaded by Edita P.Rituals Body Cream uploaded by Anita A.

BY RITUALS

Rich, body cream that nourishes and gives the skin a silky soft feeling. Combines the delightful aroma of Indian Rose with the soothing effects of Himalaya Honey on the skin, which brings relaxation to body and mind. see more...

Rituals Body Cream
  • "I love the thickness of the cream. It is perfect for nourishing dry legs and arms. It also has a lovely floral scent." in 8 reviews
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is hands down the best body cream I've tried. Rituals by itself is an amazing brand with beautiful packaging and high quality products. Everything smells just wonderful and the best combination is this body cream paired with shower foam. You will smell like a goddess. Indian rose & Himalaya Honey is my favorite followed by Sakura. But be sure always check out their limited editions too! Everything is super hydrating and I don't need to worry about dry skin in the middle of the day. This brand has been part of my life for about 5 years when I discovered it in Prague. I am so happy I can get it at Ulta now too!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love the tub packaging. Overall a pretty good product. I would recommend this for those of us with sensitive skin. It makes the skin very soft and does not irritate the skin. Only bought this once so far but I would buy it again.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
This body cream is amazing! It smells wonderful and the smell lingers, so you might not like it if you are sensitive to scents. It feels lightweight on the skin and absorbs quickly giving a long lasting hydration and softness to the skin.
Janeece F.
I absolutely love this brand and their products. The actual store is beautiful and the staff are amazing . I’ve bought this body cream for me and for others as a gift. It smells so good and it stays on all day .
Samantha L.
Little Neck, NY
Love their lotions and body creams. The scents are very nice too. Every time I get out of the shower and dry myself off I apply this on my legs and arms and it really does moisturize your skin!
M W.
Takes a little longer than I like to absorb, but it's smooth and leaves my skin soft, the smell is strong, like a perfume, but very enjoyable. It isn't my favorite cream, but I do still turn to it every now and then, especially if I'm looking for a scent that lasts for a moderate amount of time and have the time to wait for it to dry.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I have Rituals the Ritual of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream. Omg! It smells so good. It's a clean, refreshing rose and amber smell that gets in your brain. It feels so silky on my skin. I received this as a sample size, but I'm hoping for the full size. If someone doesn't get this for me, I'm just going to spoil myself. It's great! Must try! RITUALS The Ritual of Ayurveda - Balancing Treat Gift Set
Cristal R.
These products go above and beyond to give your body the best skin possible. Zero oily skin with a fresh and clean smell after applying and also smelling by other throughout the day. Not overpowering.
McKenna C.
Kutztown, PA
Smells so amazing, and if you are looking for a strong scented body lotion, I would totally recommend this! The scent is so dreamy, but it is very strong so for people that don’t like smells, I would not recommend this. It never gets greasy on my skin, which is really awesome!
Sanam A.
So moisturizing and the scent lasts a long time! I love using this product! I use it in the winter time when my skin needs a little more TLC. It really rejuvenates my skin. Its really velvety and rich! I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting moisturizing lotion