Rituals Body Cream

Rich, body cream that nourishes and gives the skin a silky soft feeling. Combines the delightful aroma of Indian Rose with the soothing effects of Himalaya Honey on the skin, which brings relaxation to body and mind.

Is it moisturizing?
Iss it good for dry skin?
Does it makes the skin oily? Is the odor sweet or is it strong ?
Start your review of Rituals Body Cream!
Product Highlights
I love the thickness of the cream. It is perfect for nourishing dry legs and arms. It also has a lovely floral scent.in reviews
Maria K.
I love the way this makes my skin look and feel. The scent is awesone too 🤩 i love it. Great recommendation from me 🤩
Anastasiia B.
Van Nuys, CA
Rituals Body Cream uploaded by Anastasiia B.
I love this cream! I have “the ritual of karma” and it smells just amazing! It is very easy to apply on and it feels soft and smooth. The cream is not oily or sticky and it gives you a lot of moisture and hydration. Also they are environment friendly, next time you can buy only eco-chic refill, which fits perfectly in your original luxury pot.
Kristine B.
Herndon, VA
Rituals Body Cream uploaded by Kristine B.
I got this as complimentary and glad i did. I fell inlove with its relaxing scent. I use this as a hand lotion before i start my meditation / yoga. The soothing aroma of holy lotus and white tea combined just ease my mind. Definitely made me feel like kindness is spreading in my vibe (atleast until the scent lasts hahahaha) I am definitely purchasing the full bottle. ❤Follow for a follow back❤ Also, my IG account is: tingiling 💋
Alexander S.
Brentwood, CA
Amazing scent and gives satin touch to the skin. Very moisturizing. I tried a couple of them and they all are really good.
jennifer C.
This cream is good:) the only complaint I would have is the heaviness of it and how I felt a bit oily after about an hour of using it. Great for winter time indeed! I would definitely recommend this during winter months^_^
Ashleigh H.
I ordered this online- its gentle and makes the skin feel super soft. I Love this! The smell is great and it blends into the skin really nicely. Pros are the smell and how soft it leaves your skin - no cons so far.
member-2e10d
I really enjoyed trying this cream out! It was super gentle and light weight just how I love a body cream if your interested in a amazing wonderful light weight product I would totally suggest this.
Mitali M.
I loved the texture of the cream. It was very moisturizing while having a lite texture at the same time which is always great. Loved the scent as it reminded me of my childhood having grown up in India
Nicki S.
Rockwall, TX
Rituals is one of those products that although a little spendy, it’s worth the splurge. Love how all of their products make you feel - like you are enjoying a full - scale spa experience in your home! This body cream is think and creamy but melts into my skin! No greasy feeling.
Jamie S.
The smell is everything. Thick formula but gose on like a dream. Absorbance is almost instant. My olny complaint is the price point is a bit high.