Rituals Ayurveda Secret Gift Set

Contains shower foam, shower oil, body scrub, body cream and bed & body mist.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rituals Ayurveda Secret Gift Set!
2 years agoEdison, NJ
My girlfriend got this as agift. I was very jealous .her skin looked great. So i hinted to my seven kids that i would like to glow for the holidays hop i get it lol
2 years agoBeachwood, OH
A beautiful and attractive gift set. At first I really liked the scent but after using for about a week it was too strong and had a strong chemical scent.
2 years ago
Rituals Ayurveda Secret Gift Set uploaded by Cristal R.
Rituals Ayurveda Secret Gift Set uploaded by Cristal R.
This is a prestige line of body care products!! All natural, no parabans & NEVER used on animals. Amazing for gifts, last a super long time.
2 years agoFranklin, KY
Stuff smells amazing and this is so good I can't wait to try more of this product out!
2 years agocarmo do paranaiba
Este kit, além de ser lindo, é delicioso, a fragrância é excelente e não é complicada, adorei !!!!!!!!recomendo muiito maravilhozicimoo amo se quiserem me mandar agradecerei
2 years ago
Un coffret complet pour un prix tout à fait résonnable ! J'utilise les produits Rituals depuis plus d'un an à présent et l'odeur de celui ci a une touche plus prononcée et plus féminine ( le rituel de Sakura est plus léger).On retrouve un exfoliant une mousse de douche une crème corporel et une brume pour le lit qui va vous transporter dans un autre monde, amoureux des soins corporels n'hésitez pas !
2 years ago51000
En realidad estaba buscando algo de esto, amaría algo así porque tengo muchos comentario bueno sobre esto de personas que si lo han usado pero yo quiero ver por mí misma si es cierto .
2 years agoIreland
got this product as a gift and it was a good send everything in it was so wonderful on the skin and I could see myself buying it again
2 years agoKuressaare
I like the size of theese cute products. I can take them on a plane with me. They came with Little bag. And they smell good too!!
2 years ago
I will give it two thumbs up..it won my heart when I got it as gift at my wedding.awesome fragrance.loved it