Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set

Contains body scrub, shower foam, body cream and bed & body mist.

I have heard from Evri that it is good and I wonder how much do you recommend these products? - I really want to try it for myself?😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
Start your review of Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set!
Kelli D.
Frostburg, MD
Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set uploaded by Kelli D.
A traquil Spa like experience in home. Perfect size bottles to give you many relaxing, pampering moments. Has a soft enjoyable scent that includes almond oil. For the price it makes a great gift. I would recommend
Tiffany  T.
Pilgrim, KY
Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set uploaded by Tiffany  T.
Rituals Body Cream This body cream is thick and moisturizing. It hydrated my skin and made it soft and smooth. It smells wonderful and I'd by far the best body cream I ever had.
Synthia M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this set a year ago and it's wonderful. The scrub is something else it's definitely the best, my skin is extremely dry and sensitive and every time I apply that my skin changes dramatically.
Chanelle C.
tx
these are good stuff for birthday or something nice to give it good stuff comes with alot of stuff i got this for a family and they love it and still have it till this day and the smelll is very good as welll
sade B.
oklahoma city, OK
1,547 reviews
Hester B.
Kirksville, MO
I got it for my birthday last year, and it was almost gone in a month or so because it is so goood! I love rituals!
Malene S.
Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set uploaded by Malene S.
Das perfekte Geschenk für jeden Anlass. Ich habe es einmal für mich, meine Mama und meine beste Freundin gekauft.
Salma A.
Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set uploaded by Salma A.
👎🏼 Grateful for the fact that I opted to buy Ritual of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set priced at $29.50, as apose to the full size in each of these products, (which just so happen to come with an unjustifiable price tag when purchased individually). I found these products to be ineffective, and certainly not worth the hype. These products left my skin taught, and dry. Although, I do think it would make a welcome gift for a bath and body product lover. And it would be a great way for you to get introduced to either RITUALS products or to try out the Ayurveda scent family. I'm glad that I took the opportunity to try out some of the bath and body products in the Ayurveda line, because I now know that I won't be be purchasing a full size of any of these products. I wouldn't rate these products as a 'luxury' brand, the feel of these products on the skin is less than average, in fact, I've tried better, less expensive than these. The price tag when brought individually, isn't justified - there is nothing special nor luxury about Rituals. #BeautyRegret
Sadaf M.
Dubai
Rituals Ayurveda Collection Gift Set uploaded by Sadaf M.
I got a balancing body cream from the collection called 'The Ritual of Ayurveda'.in my @glamboxme. This cream is made with indian rose and Himalayan honey. I love the not so powering yet floral fragrance of this cream. I did feel it soft and moisturized. I loved it.
Filis S.
Ich liebe Rituals produkten und probiere sie alle sehr gerne. Passt zu jedem Alter,frisch und langanhaltend duftend. Sehr empfehlenswert!