BY RITUALS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Eli (Gb2346) P.
Este exfoliante está enriquecido con Ginseng y Ginkgo Biloba y que se siente algún tipo de azúcar que ayuda a depurar la vieja piel seca y escamosa. Todo lo que necesita es una cantidad del tamaño de cenar para hacer el trabajo y hay que sacudir el tubo antes de cada uso. Desde este exfoliante es muy gruesa es posible que tenga dificultad para apretar y hacia fuera. Si esto sucede sólo tiene que colocar el tubo brevemente en agua caliente y esto va a resolver ese problema. Una vez que tenga la cantidad apropiada en la mano que acaba de frotar suavemente por todas partes sus manos en un pequeño movimiento circular. Se puede sentir que funcione su magia a medida que lo frota sobre sus manos y una vez que esté satisfecho de haber hecho el trabajo, sólo enjuagar la maleza fuera de sus manos en agua tibia para eliminar la sustancia azucarada. Esto es cuando se puede sentir los aceites nutritivos que se quedan atrás en sus manos. Al principio se podría pensar que hay demasiado aceite, pero no lo es. Usted acaba de frotar estos aceites en su mano y se les deja renovar, revivió y sentirse tan suave como el día de su llegada a este mundo. Lo mejor de todo este sentimiento dura blanda y dura mucho tiempo. Si desea comprar un poco de sí mismo que puede comprar un tubo / 75ml 2,5 oz por $ 17 en el sitio web de Rituals Cosmetics. En mi opinión creo que merece la pena el precio de la cantidad que se obtiene en el tubo, pero sobre todo para los grandes resultados que obtiene.
I am a HUGE fan of the rituals products. Having run into the rituals brand in London at the Kings Cross train station I first started using their products out of boredom- waiting for my train to arrive- but i fell in love with their lipsticks after my first use. I'm not sure what it is about their products but they felt instantly Luxurious and moisturizing (it's not very often that I enjoy moisturizing lipsticks because they often tend to be 'sticky' for lack of a better word). The rituals lipstick range though limited has a number of great colours and I love that they are highly pigmented (none of that 'sheer' stuff). Definitely worth a try!
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
My sister bought me a pack of these products as a birthday gift while she was in Europe and I burned through the products. They smell amazing and we're gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I used the lotion, deodorant, scrub, and body wash. I particularly enjoyed the body wash as it comes out of a pressurized can and foams as you use it. It felt extremely luxurious and I'm definitely going to be purchasing it again!
Athena O.
Warwick, RI
I am so pleased with this set. It makes me feel so relaxed every time. For centuries, the Japanese have celebrated the annual flowering of the Cherry Blossom. These Cherry Blossoms, or Sakura, mark an awakening of nature and symbolise that beauty is momentary and life must be enjoyed. Inspired by this tradition, The Ritual of Sakura collection makes each day feel like a new beginning.
Maritza R.
When it comes to shopping online this is one of the best websites to go to not only on the computer but also over their app. The have a good range of products everything from cosmetics, to perfumes, body products, and even things for your home. While the quality of the product are wonderful the prices are a bit steep I would recommend you check this site out.
Sharen D.
Wichita, KS
Rituals has great body products and they smell amazing when shopping online this is one of the best places with reasonable prices around. Rituals has great body products and they smell amazing when shopping online this is one of the best places with reasonable prices around. They also have great make up with gorgeous colors .
haneidy v.
I found ritual in my first trip to Barcelona, and all their products have a really really lovely smell, the price is normal for the great quality they have, my favorite purchase was a box with four products (Shampoo, shower gel, body cream and scrub) with the cherry blossom smell, and yes i can shop once and once.
Maris R.
I ordered "The ritual of dao body cream" and it was excellent I know I may say this about other products but with this one I absolutely love and will not go anywhere else for a similar product. the best part is that its great quality I have never had problems with this product. I defenetley recommend this brand
Jorge C.
The body wash from Rituals is awesome and it makes you smell great. Not only does it have a variety of scents but it also leaves your skin very smooth. You can also get sets where the body lotion, shower gel, and foam soap come in. If you are looking for a gift, this is the one.
Sofi S.
I love this base because it is perfect with my skin tone that I use it all the time every day and very cheap. I already said that I use it every day and every time I love it more I really see it I love my skin it looks perfect every time I wear it I come out everywhere with it
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
What is this product about?