Ritual uploaded by Rose G.Ritual uploaded by Danielle K.Ritual uploaded by Sarah R.

BY RITUAL

Committed to creating the purest, most effective vitamin formulations, and sharing every ingredient, source & scientist that made our vitamin a reality.

Danielle K.
Freeland , MI
This product is great since they added the peppermint tab! The product was great before but I’m pretty sensitive to DHA/omega3/fish oil kind of things. I don’t even notice it now that the vitamins are minty fresh. I also use the minty tab to throw in other things when I use a whole bottle of vitamins. I’ve noticed since using these vitamins that my skin is more clear, my nails are stronger and I feel generally great. They’re a great addition to my morning “ritual” and are super easy to take being a vegetarian gel capsule.
Jessica H.
Brentwood , TN
I read the mixed reviews on this products before purchasing but ultimately decided to give it a shot. I liked the packaging and that there was an insert that described exactly what was in the vitamins I was taking. I was hopeful that I was going to see positive results...more energy, better mood, etc. After taking for one month as directed I did not see any difference/improvement. While I’m sure the product is still somewhat beneficial with all the vitamins being consumed, the price is too high too to justify spending without the product doing what it claims it’s going to do.
Rose G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: Online
Love these vitamins. Been taking for 6 months. It's a monthly subscription service. I do feel the difference when I take them and when I dnt . They dnt leave a ugly after taste when swallowing them. And they are easy to swallow.
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
I was looking for a vitamin to try recently and my friend recommend this to me. It's $30/month, but your first month is $15. It's very easy to purchase, you just have to go on the website and order it. The directions are on the back of the bottle so it's simple to figure out the directions. I will continue to get these vitamins as they have been so great.
Sarah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
☀ Out with the old and in with the new ☀

Literally the only vitamin I've ever been loyal enough to to take every day and finish an entire bottle- much less loyal enough to purchase another bottle of. Also the only vitamins I've ever tried that I've noticed a difference from, period, and within the first few days at that (energy, skin, mental clarity), and have had bloodwork and multiple labs done that actually PROVE the difference this has made for me. I think a lot of us can get blinded by claims and packaging and let the placebo effect take the wheel, when it's quite surprising in the vitamin world to actually have the clinical medical proof and can really rest easy knowing that it's not all just in your head, or just in false or highly exaggerated claims. One thing that really shocked me is that I've always suffered horribly from anemia, at times having to be hospitalised just to be put on an iron drip until it was at a safe level, and since around the second week of taking these, my iron levels have stayed above the minimum (which has never happened with me, no matter the supplement, including prescription iron supplements), which completely blew me away. I also love that they are completely transparent with their ingredients and makeup, and that they took into account the average diet when deciding what was TRULY essential for their multi and aren't filled with unnecessary "filler" supplements just to trick consumers into making them think it's more nutritious or worth shelling out way too much money for. Well done, Ritual. Well done. I'll never ever be without you and recommend everyone else RUN (virtually) to get your own.
Vani L.
Best women’s vitamin I’ve taken, 3rd month on these. They are very convenient and so visually appealing! I feel good after taking these and not nauseous like with other brands. One of my favorite purchases every month. Definitely sticking to taking these vitamins.
Shruti T.
Tustin, CA
1 month down, dint notice any change. Hoping to get the benefits maybe after 2 months or so. Packaging is really nice. Capsules does have the minty flavor as advertised. Easy to swallow and they give you a small sticker and card to keep marked your daily dose. fingers xx. Will update my review after my second bottle.