BY RITTER SPORT

You'll have a blast with RITTER SPORT Whole Almonds, thanks to the hand-picked, crunchy roasted Californian almonds in classic milk chocolate. Though for the same reason we can't promise that you'll enjoy the bar in peace.

Ingredients: sugar, almonds, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, lactose, skimmed milk powder, butterfat, emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

Buy on Walmart
  • "They're a bit pricey, bit worth it. " in 1 review
  • "If your nut and chocolate lover these is the best I can recommend I love the idea that every bar has almonds on it." in 1 review
  • "A bit pricey for these chocolates bars but well worth it for the melt in your mouth goodness" in 1 review
  • "Yes, it is a bit expensive for a chocolate bar if you are used to buying Hersheys." in 1 review
  • "The sports chocolate bars are amazing!" in 1 review
Anja W.
I really love this combination of almond and chocolate. It is scrumptious. However, I love the dark chocolate and almond flavor better than the milk chocolate and almond, but they are both still really enjoyable. It is a little pricey, but the ingredients are fresh and good and it is definitely worth paying a little more for.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
I LOVED THIS CHOCOLATE! Yes, it is a bit expensive for a chocolate bar if you are used to buying Hersheys. However, it is absolutely delicious and worth the price! I usually purchase from World Market when it is on sale!
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the nut to chocolate ratio in Ritter Sports chocolate. They use whole nuts that they don't crush up, so you can have big crunch in every bite. They're a bit pricey, bit worth it.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Im not a big chocolate fan unless it has some sort on nut in it to complement the chocolate. and these chocolate with almonds is delicious. its a perfect sweet tooth treat
amazedmeroxy N.
If your nut and chocolate lover these is the best I can recommend I love the idea that every bar has almonds on it. These is my favorite among Ritter sports chocolate .
Michelle  G.
Elgin, SC
Ohhhhh Ritter sport how I love you. Seriously this is top notch chocolate .. Woo and with some whole almonds I'm dead!! Love this stuff and you can find it pretty much anywhere
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
I remember when my coworker brought this to work and shared it with me. Now this is the choice i make. Absolutely love it It makes my taste buds very happy.
Kate F.
Pearl, MS
Soooo yummy!!!! I got to visit the Ritter Sport Factory while I was in Germany....amazing!!! Every single flavor is to die for!!! Top quality chocolate!!!
Melanie S.
Fayetteville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is some of the best chocolate i ever had , the taste is great and almonds have a crunch delish , Its price is a bit up there but its worth every penny
cristina c.
Listen i love any chocolate lets be honest here i am a women and i love chocolate and breaking boys hearts lol these are creamy rich nutty you name it