BY RITTER SPORT

Though this bar is in pure white, it hides a whole spectrum of nuanced flavors: from aromatic cocoa butter with hints of milk and vanilla to crunchy hazelnuts and rice crisps. Simply pure pleasure for the palate.

Ingredients: sugar, HAZELNUTS, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, LACTOSE, rice (2,5%), Butterfat, emulsifier (SOYA lecithins), salt, BARLEY malt extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

Buy on Amazon
Brownie M.
Hameln
I love white chocolate and Ritter sport happens to be one of my favorites chocolates brand. I'm so lucky to find such a great variety here in Germany. Including this one with delicious white chocolate and whole hazelnuts.
Andreea J.
Very good chocolate. Even went to Germany to the ritter sport chocolate factory store & museum. It is family owned for generations so you gotta appreciate that. I highly recommend this chocolate
Michelle S.
Cromwell, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ritter chocolate bars are amazing. I particularly like this one because there are hazelnuts in every bite!
Montana C.
2605 cirque way MONTROSE, CO
Yes yes yes!!! I love this product. Other than Ghirardelli these are my favorite l. I always end up buying these at the target checkout. They are so creamy and delicious. They have a really good crunchy one too! I would highly recommend this chocolate to others!
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
Can I say Yum! I live white chocolate and hazelnuts. Great combo. A use buy!
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is such a unique product! It's rare to find a product that offers white chocolate and hazelnuts! The chocolate is soooo smooth and the hazelnuts have a great crunch to them! It's delicious and there's nothing else out there like it!
Bea B.
I guess from all the flavours that Ritter Sport has this one is my favorite. It's sweet but not to sweet. Just delicious.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan los chocolates de esta marca creo que he probado todos los que tienen y especialmente este es uno de los que las me gusta y eso que no me gusta el chocolate blanco pero amo este chocolate!
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
White chocolate is my second choice after milk chocolate when I'm craving something sweet. Ritter sport got it right: these chocolate is so luscious, melts in your mouth right away without being too sweet. Hazelnuts add a special crunchy twist and I love the fact that they come whole. Excellent chocolate for any occasion
Clara O.
I love this white chocolate, i think it have a specific flavour and I love it
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This looks so good, where can I find them?
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Where can you find the white chocolate version? I love the milk chocolate and want to try the white!
Catarina F.
Porto, Portugal
I always see this in the store but I never try them! Are they good?
Jacey Y.
These look really good but I've never seen them in my life! Where can you get these? Do they taste good?
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omg never heard of these before, two things I love in one. Where can I buy these?